Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Waiting for an oil change, catching up on this thread and realize I got on everything that’s hated:
Royal Toe 1s, Adidas socks AND shorts

703B7299-D367-4461-B1E3-4922A6890991.jpeg

Everything here ruining my day.

Just not a fan of that colorblocking. I remember when that catalog pic of those OG samples was posted the majority hated on that colorblocking as well. Then Travs dropped and…….. well you know lol. Good luck to all who want them tho.

*edit* these. No one was feeling them a few years ago when the pics started circulating.
4A3E4F4C-3D7C-46A1-A8B8-6D2FEFA6D550.jpeg
87B6ADA4-A88F-4454-BC86-A249B910171A.jpeg

Last edited:
Just not a fan of that colorblocking. I remember when that catalog pic of those OG samples was posted the majority hated on that colorblocking as well. Then Travs dropped and…….. well you know lol. Good luck to all who want them tho.

*edit* these. No one was feeling them a few years ago when the pics started circulating.
4A3E4F4C-3D7C-46A1-A8B8-6D2FEFA6D550.jpeg
87B6ADA4-A88F-4454-BC86-A249B910171A.jpeg
Bigger swoosh makes a huge difference imo.

Whether it’s the OGs or the Travis Scotts, that big swoosh does a better job of breaking up the empty-looking white panel.

…swoosh on the Heritage is just too small.

These are still dope to me, and I’m all the way in, but the whole “special box” talk is soooo BS to me. Will it make them easier to identify amongst a stack of Jordan 1 boxes? sure. But nothing “special” to me just because they’re white this time.

But admittedly, I’m the type who doesn’t care one bit about boxes, as I’m not wearing the box.

These are still dope to me, and I’m all the way in, but the whole “special box” talk is soooo BS to me. Will it make them easier to identify amongst a stack of Jordan 1 boxes? sure. But nothing “special” to me just because they’re white this time.

But admittedly, I’m the type who doesn’t care one bit about boxes, as I’m not wearing the box.
Yeah I never got into the whole box thing lol but I will say the dopest box I have in my collection is the jubilee 11 box.

special boxes are stupid

You could've had Royals, Breds, and Shadows for under $800 brand new even if you didn't hit for retail a few years ago.

Don't really gotta have deep pockets if you were buying 1's before 2019
I paid resale for Royals in 2017 for a little over $200, same with Shadows. I stupidly only have one pair of Black Toes I hit on SNKRS but those were also going for around $200 in 2016. Breds were the only pair that were close to $300 for awhile, now they’re insane.

Thankfully, I doubled up on Spideys for $300/pair in 2018, they would be an absolute steal at that price nowadays.

For some reason I just remembered the three patent leather 1s that dropped in 2016. Black, green, and blue pairs. They were horrible so I won't waste space on the page. Google them if you want.

Saying this as a reminder that nike/jb will always churn out pure **** and that will never change. Even tho 2016 had black/reds and kentuckys, there were still these patent joints and that olympic pack of 1s that same year.

For some reason I just remembered the three patent leather 1s that dropped in 2016. Black, green, and blue pairs. They were horrible so I won't waste space on the page. Google them if you want.

Saying this as a reminder that nike/jb will always churn out pure **** and that will never change. Even tho 2016 had black/reds and kentuckys, there were still these patent joints and that olympic pack of 1s that same year.

I agree but now we get the pure **** and none of the pairs we actually want to distract us from it.

Back
Top Bottom