Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only reason I ask it because it was kinda weird the way u brought him up out of nowhere. It’s obvious you have something against him
I don't like people selling reps as authentics. But I'll stop mentioning y'all's zaddy since it bothers y'all so much
Wy56Cmp.png

What u mean? Random people come up to you to put a black light on your shoes?
My mans sells his kicks sometimes so I'm assuming people who buy from him use the blacklight to "authenticate" the kicks before they complete the purchase. I've purchased from my mans twice and he's done good by me both times.

My mans sells his kicks sometimes so I'm assuming people who buy from him use the blacklight to "authenticate" the kicks before they complete the purchase. I've purchased from my mans twice and he's done good by me both times.
Oh I gotcha. If I was the seller I wouldn’t care at all if someone brought a black light. Doesn’t affect me and gives em peace of mind so who cares

Just makes the transaction longer really. Have to sit there waiting like 5 minutes for everything to check out.

Most people don’t do it though.

I don't like people selling reps as authentics. But I'll stop mentioning y'all's zaddy since it bothers y'all so much
Wy56Cmp.png
Throwing shots again. Nobody likes people selling reps as authentic but until you have proof it’s dumb to speak the way you do.

Oh I gotcha. If I was the seller I wouldn’t care at all if someone brought a black light. Doesn’t affect me and gives em peace of mind so who cares
I can see both sides. It probably wouldn't bother me if customers did it every once and a while but I could see it becoming very annoying if you got dudes doing it frequently.

Back
Top Bottom