Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My beat up Royals

D611C9F2-0B67-4BD8-8A23-23B5AD180BFB.jpeg

Man tried to hide the jorts. YOU DIDNG CROP IT ENOUGH PLAYBOI.

You could've had Royals, Breds, and Shadows for under $800 brand new even if you didn't hit for retail a few years ago.

Don't really gotta have deep pockets if you were buying 1's before 2019
Truth. I'll say the Breds and Chicagos were a lil high. But high back then was mid $300s. Looking back...at our inflated world economy...doesn't seem so bad. Everything that has come out post COVID has been impossible to get retail or inordinately high resell. Those Mochas, Travis Scotts, Unions, OW, etc.

Man I wish I could find a steal on some chicagos DS. Cheapest I’ve saw was 1600 😩 & worn twice for 900

6AC3DC72-8463-433C-9D84-C4FB5C88F7DC.jpeg

Wife and I got a new bed delivered and she found a bunch of shoe boxes under the bed that I had forgotten about. They were my, now 14 year old son’s, and hopefully will be my daughters and youngest son’s when he’s big enough. Cleaned up a few pairs tonight and they freshened right up!

I sleep great at night. I never have and never will take fashion advice from NT, but whatever helps YOU get by on the day to day, by all means continue to have at it. You dudes are programmed, brainwashed and controlled by trends and "rules" created by random strangers you have never and will never meet and you actually adhere to said rules, which makes it YOUR reality. Not mine. Wild.
😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom