• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Court purple 1.0 🔥🔥🔥
I found a pair of new Bred Toes on eBay for $500.

Best offer function enabled…might be able to get him somewhere between $450-$475.

…at that price it’s really tempting.

8EE6A091-2A60-43D4-92ED-BEE22046AC53.jpeg

Last edited:
I found a pair of new Bred Toes on eBay for $500.

Best offer function enabled…might be able to get him somewhere between $450-$475.

…at that price it’s really tempting.

8EE6A091-2A60-43D4-92ED-BEE22046AC53.jpeg
Can't go wrong with those either bro I LOVE ME SOME BRED TOES and one of my favorite pairs the colors flow so well!

Cats up in here mad mad because they either can't pull off a loud good looking sneaker, or the restock has y'all up in y'alls feelings because resell is non existent on them. Lol at all of the bashing though. Bought a pair for retail. There's some of us who like and love loud colors on sneakers and clothes, word to Dipset lmao.

Great summer shoe, and I hope that everybody keeps sleeping on Colorways like the Marinas and Brotherhoods, but we all know that they're not going to sleep on the Heritage and Yellowtoes though.

Maybe the Heritage, but everybody's going to come out of the woodworks in August for the Yellowtoes, simply because they look way too much like the SBB 1.0
We so "mad mad" and in our feelings. 🤣🤣🤣 the brotherhoods are fckn ugly **** colorway no matter how u slice it.
NTers be more dramatic than The View. Screenshot these "opinions" and let's see what happens in 6 months, a year from now. It's as bad as Magic turning down 100K shares of Nike. I remember Jordan 1 Top 3s were whatever. Then resale went up and opinions changed. Brotherhood, Heritage are solid colorways.

I copped top 3s day 1 and they still a favorite of mine. We sleeping on marinas bc we have royals, which makes marinas a non factor. In 6 months, brotherhoods will still be complete and utter garbage. And please make sure you screenshot this! You cats are still brainwashed by jordan 1s so they can get literally any colorway off on you and you'll find some way to justify giving them your money fir ugly, uninspired pieces of 💩💩.

They look to have nice leather, but the color combo isn't for everyone. Would rather wear my Bordeaux's or wait for the Yellow Toe, but not many times I'd wear this particular combination unless I'm going real simple and letting the shoe stand out. In that case, we all got shoes in our closet we'd prefer before those. I was only gonna get as a Yellow Toe custom....now I'm all the way out even on disco.
You notice the most trash colorways usually have better materials? Is that a coincidence? If not, then what does that tell you? It SHOULD tell you that jordan brand thinks we're complete, mindless Droid idiots who are hard up for any product of theirs we can get our hands on. They treat us like straight up dope fiends. And we never disappoint them. And the comments I've been responding to proves them right. Dudes in here defending all this trash being released. Meanwhile, we can't get a Chi retro? And if we do it's literally impossible to get at retail. Then dudes spending 800+ resale on release day after missing out. Fck that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom