• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
36B6691D-AD7E-4CBE-9902-E50666239398.jpeg

The heritage 1s, although they look like they should be a mid c/w, aren't anywhere near as bad as many of the aforementioned actual garbage pairs (rebellionares, brotherhoods, volt/gold, patinas, etc.) Marinas get a pass if you don't have royals.

still in for heritage 1s. I really like them and am still of the thought that if you all of a sudden said they were a "collab" people would be all over them.

Ill take the utility 1s on a heavy discount...if you cant take all the bags off...

Same! Im in on the Heritages, I love the look with white laces. Thinking about grabbing them early to avoid the hassle since they are so close to retail.

Brotherhood came in last week and they're cool.

Marinas came in this morning and at first didn't like them but they're nice in hand. People definitely sleeping on them. Nice shade of blue.

Really debated on keeping and rocking both but will probably oop for retail to get my money back and pay for amex.

Trying to hit this 3000 in 6 months for $300 back in statement credit.

US 11.5

Will post pics later

Brotherhood came in last week and they're cool.

Marinas came in this morning and at first didn't like them but they're nice in hand. People definitely sleeping on them. Nice shade of blue.

Really debated on keeping and rocking both but will probably oop for retail to get my money back and pay for amex.

Trying to hit this 3000 in 6 months for $300 back in statement credit.

US 11.5

Will post pics later
Feel like 3000 in 6 months is light work for a sneakerhead lol. You'll probably get that in like 2-3.

Back
Top Bottom