Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I mean they've said verbatim that interacting within the app is the best way to hit on releases. Not his fault Nike blatantly lies to consumers :lol:

Lol the reality is nike has made an environment where I’m not looking at them as the first source anymore except for stuff that i have the lowest chances of getting. I dont hate the brotherhoods but i also haven’t had a successful SNKRS purchase since the off white dunks 50 release. And before that it was the hyper royals. Not making any purchases at all definitely wasn’t contributing to wins

4FD91E9A-2ABE-4A8D-8820-6F2BE14C9A86.jpeg

18 Shadows to pick up Roscoe’s for my employees. I like Neutral Grey laces on these more.

Lol the reality is nike has made an environment where I’m not looking at them as the first source anymore except for stuff that i have the lowest chances of getting. I dont hate the brotherhoods but i also haven’t had a successful SNKRS purchase since the off white dunks 50 release. And before that it was the hyper royals. Not making any purchases at all definitely wasn’t contributing to wins
Where are you copping stuff you want ? Boutiques are botted out, I honestly don’t even bother with small shops and raffles… or FTL/finishline/Hibbett.

Or do you mean stockx/goat/eBay

Where are you copping stuff you want ? Boutiques are botted out, I honestly don’t even bother with small shops and raffles… or FTL/finishline/Hibbett.

Or do you mean stockx/goat/eBay

Most of the time i secure things a head of time in a group I’m in. I pay more than retail 9/10 times but it’s better than throwing all my eggs in the the Nike/Footlocker/Boutique Raffle basket.

I have all of them and love mine you can wear black hoodie and blue jeans ripped or not ripped and it will match all of these joints

Celebrated birthday #36 in my Chi 1s. Though I’ve already got these, the Spideys, and the LA to Chis (though I’ll NEVER strip my pair), I’m also grabbing the “Reimagined” Chis regardless of what they ultimately look like.
B3F7E828-2F92-48B9-8A77-7730CB494C0E.jpeg
Was just about to comment how clean they were, then remembered... :blush: :lol:

Beautiful pair, though, fam, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Brotherhoods came in. They aren’t terrible in hand imo, but def not a shoe I’d reach for often. Opened the box and the chemical smell smacked me in face like the shattered back boards did back when they dropped. I really wonder what Nike execs Are thinking when they decide to release these with the tumbled “premium” look that most people like and then decide to release shoes like the dark marinas and shadow 2.0’s with plastic uppers (in comparison). I guess every shoe has a purpose. They must have expected these look appealing on a shelf at footlocker 😂
0B01343B-A3B8-412E-9659-03A91C2D3B63.jpeg

They give me slight desert moss vibes but I personally think the 4s are a better executed shoe even though most folks hate them too
023984E0-C8DF-49D6-9550-361A0400774F.jpeg

Brotherhoods came in. They aren’t terrible in hand imo, but def not a shoe I’d reach for often. Opened the box and the chemical smell smacked me in face like the shattered back boards did back when they dropped. I really wonder what Nike execs Are thinking when they decide to release these with the tumbled “premium” look that most people like and then decide to release shoes like the dark marinas and shadow 2.0’s with plastic uppers (in comparison). I guess every shoe has a purpose. They must have expected these look appealing on a shelf at footlocker 😂
0B01343B-A3B8-412E-9659-03A91C2D3B63.jpeg

They give me slight desert moss vibes but I personally think the 4s are a better executed shoe even though most folks hate them too
023984E0-C8DF-49D6-9550-361A0400774F.jpeg
My pair came in today as well and the smell is indeed wild 😂 I actually like them a lot with the white laces and the leather is nice. I like a little different and they really not that hard to wear. Realistically how many times can you remix black and red.

Back
Top Bottom