Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sbb for today
Screenshot_20210528-135823_Gallery.jpg

Yep. Can’t take it anymore. I just hate how expensive they are. As much as I like them I still don’t feel like they’re worth what they go for on the resell market. Never seen a regular non OG cw/non collab AJ1 Hi go for as much as these did right out of the gate. That’s the only thing that’s turned me off about these. Why do they gotta be so expensive and hyped?

Yep. Can’t take it anymore. I just hate how expensive they are. As much as I like them I still don’t feel like they’re worth what they go for on the resell market. Never seen a regular non OG cw/non collab AJ1 Hi go for as much as these did right out of the gate. That’s the only thing that’s turned me off about these. Why do they gotta be so expensive and hyped?
Yeah, the resale on these is bloated and I have no idea why they go for that much.

Mochas were worse (although I agree). And since the restock happened, prices in my size have dropped by $60. They'll probably go a bit lower yet

Man. This is wild. Glad I got my pair for sure. Origin Stories (Spider-Man 1s, which are also super dope IMO, as they’re a combo of my favorite 1 and my favorite comic book character) are about $900. Those are grails to me, and two pairs I’m glad to own and will NEVER let go.

I’m not a fan of paying resell in the slightest but I had to pull the trigger on eBay for $210 for the Shadow 2.0s. More of an impulse buy for myself since I don’t see myself wearing them more than once or twice tbh

Back
Top Bottom