Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Here's Spoon & 3god after they finally meet in person to fight then realize that all the "hate" they had for one another online was just pent up sexual attraction to one another.

ANERNry.png

Guess this was a bad time to show the results of my experiment with aging techniques?
Honestly people can love it or hate it. I have never been emotional about others opinions on what I wear. I also subscribe to the notion of any damage/ wear to a sneaker should be earned, but I figured I would try something different after wearing this shoe plenty...
35AB63E8-85F3-414E-BFE8-570BD1DEB9F3.jpeg
32219199-E8C9-4ED1-B516-AEA8E52A845B.jpeg
9F9BCD0E-4CFE-4E9E-ADB7-041C9B9018FB.jpeg
Doing it to a pair that’s been worn a ton is different-they’re already legitimately smelly and funky.

in retrospect, I sounded like an old grandpa telling youngsters to get off my lawn. Considering the fact that lots of kids are wearing vintage 80s gear, a brand new pair of Js would definitely look out of place with that fit. To each their own, but when that fad goes out of style, those old crusty Js ain’t gonna be IT.
I just cant believe my yellowed netting WC 4s are considered super 🔥 now.

glad we could go back to having civil conversations in here. Cheers y’all.

Guess this was a bad time to show the results of my experiment with aging techniques?
Honestly people can love it or hate it. I have never been emotional about others opinions on what I wear. I also subscribe to the notion of any damage/ wear to a sneaker should be earned, but I figured I would try something different after wearing this shoe plenty...

3805B8FD-D099-47FA-9201-760BE05D2E2B.gif

Do u wear you still wear your shoes when do stuff like that to them. Good job btw. It looks natural.

Getting_Busy_Since_89 Getting_Busy_Since_89

Thanks for the info. If you have any more, some of us actually do pay attention and appreciate it. Just have to ignore the fools.

From FTL app:
17ACD1CB-5037-463A-8D4E-B494A309F8AE.jpeg

Much appreciated, will do it’s just so many ppl now days will speak any old negative opinion discouraging others. In real life won’t say 2 words in a camp line be dead quiet scared to move cause they gone lose they spot. Lol then get on hear and just yap yap yap all day about nothing... then when someone brings some actual factual unbelievable information it’s shunned away. Now look same guys couldn’t even say “yeah that’s my bad I would’ve never guessed.” Instead continue to spew negative vibes into the forum. This is what needs to be addressed, the trolling needs to be stopped smh

I'm gonna bite my tongue on how I think these look. But what you talkin about "try something different" :lol: man these are the explore page specials. For some actual constructive feedback you gotta do something about the whiteness of the leather vs the yellow of the sole.

I "aged" my lance mountains you'll never guess what methods I used!

1616158672905.png

I don't wear mine nearly enough. I normally use my Nigel's and 2013's as all weather beaters, but I need to add them to my rotation.

If you really want to see something crazy go look for what a sweated in and creased up pair of '16 Black/Reds go for. Criminal.

This is funny. I definitely was intentional less is more approach. As far as the leather, I just removed the protective coat to allow for a more true wear. I love them, so I guess that’s really all that matters right?!

Back
Top Bottom