Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
fax...its just gettin more and more ridiculous
63AC55E8-B61F-4246-914F-08EB6B8FAFAB.jpeg

the ann herbert offsprings will have a field day with these. Y'all have fun now :lol:

fax...its just gettin more and more ridiculous
63AC55E8-B61F-4246-914F-08EB6B8FAFAB.jpeg
To each his or her own, but the ONLY pairs I’m even remotely curious about are the Arctic Punch pair and the Paisley pair, and mainly because I’m curious as to what they are going to actually look like (as we’ve only seen mock-ups). Outside of something truly amazing that we have yet to know anything about, the NG 1s might actually be the only 1s I buy all year.

Someone posted the Paisleys in here a month or two ago and they looked nothing like the mock up. They were atrocious.

Actually now that I think about it, they were KOs. Not sure if they're the pair releasing.

Unless you're an "original colorways are automatically better than retro plus colorways" kind of person (which is fine, I'm just not like that), those Hyper Royals are better than all metallics, much better than Neutral Greys, and imo pretty close to shadows.

Can we keep it 100? Mike didn't do much/anything in those colorways. And most people didn't care about 1s until the remastered program started. So who cares if they're original colorways? There's no nostalgia there. If you're the rare exception to this, then obviously I'm not talking about you. I'm speaking about the general sneaker loving population. The fact is 1s were always less popular than 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 11s, 12s, and 13s up until a few years ago.

Chicagos, Black/Reds, Black Toes, Royals, UNCs, and Kentuckys are much better of course. But the rest? Nahhhh

Last edited:
Never saw the FNL raffle open. But I feel like I have a better chance winning from Trophy Room than with FNL. They might literally be THE worst.

Never saw the FNL raffle open. But I feel like I have a better chance winning from Trophy Room than with FNL. They might literally be THE worst.
I was surprised to get the notification from the app this AM that it was open, but when I got the notification there was only like 4hrs left in it. I dropped 500 points for a couple extra tickets.

Unless you're an "original colorways are automatically better than retro plus colorways" kind of person (which is fine, I'm just not like that), those Hyper Royals are better than all metallics, much better than Neutral Greys, and imo pretty close to shadows.

Can we keep it 100? Mike didn't do much/anything in those colorways. And most people didn't care about 1s until the remastered program started. So who cares if they're original colorways? There's no nostalgia there. If you're the rare exception to this, then obviously I'm not talking about you. I'm speaking about the general sneaker loving population. The fact is 1s were always less popular than 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 11s, 12s, and 13s up until a few years ago.

Chicagos, Black/Reds, Black Toes, Royals, UNCs, and Kentuckys are much better of course. But the rest? Nahhhh

You see this 💩💩💩 ? I’m just gonna leave it alone...

Back
Top Bottom