• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air Jordan 1 High OG
Color: Black/White-Varsity Red
Style Code: 555088-063
Release Date: Fall 2021
Price: $170

Maybe a Chicago 1 retro this year, according to Sneakerbardetroit.

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

I doubt it. I feel like if they finally retro Chicago's it's gonna be with the bulbous toe OG 85 mold.

Screenshot_20210120-110637__01.jpg

Not mad at dude, far as I'm concerned he was dressed for his auntie's event and did it his way so I can relate a little. Why are we letting this dominant culture tell us that some leather oxfords, wingtips, or toecaps are proper for this event but some well-crafted Dior 1s aren't? Good for him.

Not mad at dude, far as I'm concerned he was dressed for his auntie's event and did it his way so I can relate a little. Why are we letting this dominant culture tell us that some leather oxfords, wingtips, or toecaps are proper for this event but some well-crafted Dior 1s aren't? Good for him.
bad tailored suits and non-slip dress shoes looking like a complete bozo..Let the man cook, Bidens grandkid wore 1s too. They walked all over DC, need to be comfortable.

Nothing is a Chi or Blk/Red I until it finally is. Keep listening to these silly outlets looking for click bait. They fully know everyone is waiting for those two pairs. JB and sneaker media been trolling yall since 2017.

Nothing is a Chi or Blk/Red I until it finally is. Keep listening to these silly outlets looking for click bait. They fully know everyone is waiting for those two pairs. JB and sneaker media been trolling yall since 2017.

We not seeing either pair til at least 2023...2024? 2025?

Never forget the great Chicago sell-off of 2018 or whenever it was that everybody was convinced the "varsity red/black/white" pair was Chicagos because some blogger said it was without confirmation. :lol:

Wear what you want.. I'm tired of any one or entity dictating what you have to do and wear. 9-5 world and its norms are outdated and it annoys me when its enforced or seen in the larger world like its a rule of law. Some things can be tacky or OD but its just as annoying to have someone telling you what's okay to wear.

Maybe its just that I'm not a formal person.

theres a time and a place for everything...

no one would wear dress shoes while playing basketball

if youre going to be on national television during a historic event you can probably do better than sneakers...you wouldnt even be allowed to a party in vegas with those shoes
Man shut up it's 2021 foh with your outdated social constructs. We got dudes becoming women and vice versa with a surgery that takes less than a couple of hours, we got drs and lawyers tatted up like they're in a gang, we got openly gay characters on cartoon shows aimed towards kids etc. My point is that this isn't 1960. You in here crying about some damn shoes and btw from the pics I've seen he was far from the only person wearing 1s earlier today.

Wear what you want.. I'm tired of any one or entity dictating what you have to do and wear. 9-5 world and its norms are outdated and it annoys me when its enforced or seen in the larger world like its a rule of law. Some things can be tacky or OD but its just as annoying to have someone telling you what's okay to wear.

Maybe its just that I'm not a formal person.
Big facts

Back
Top Bottom