Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20210119_173824.jpg
20210119_153740.jpg

(hear me out because I know you hate the Union 4's lol)
well my reason is that Guavas can satisfy the Sails craving, and if he decides not to wear the guavas nor the balvins, when those values go up, he can get the sails and more (sails will hit its ceiling sooner or later whereas guavas and balvins still have room to go up) Or if he decides he can live without the sails, he can get something he'll like more, maybe Bred OW 4's for Guavas in the future
How do you know Guavas and Balvins have more room to go up and that the Off White IVs will hit the ceiling sooner?

I can grab a pair of women’s silver toe for 255 shipped. Anyone else high on these joints and going for them thanks fam
I'm all over those when they release. I just hope the White/ Purples are in extended sizes too. I don't know why they even made them a women's exclusive in the first place.

Last edited:
I've seen sneakers that this entire thread turned their nose up double in value over the course of like 1 year.

In fact that shadow 2.0 that looks almost exactly like the Citrus (or whatever they were calling it) is a perfect example of that.

With that said Balvins 1000% going up in value, might not be immediately but I wouldn't be surprised if that shoe resells for 800-1k down the line.

Back
Top Bottom