• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20210120-030826.png

hmm

cats gonna get hyped and it’s gonna be along the lines of a bloodline lmao

Exactly. Just give me the actual Chis, not these not-as-good variations, accompanied by an obscure narrative and purposefully low quantities, to give them all the hype in the world. Outside of being a collector’s item, these are so wack IMO.

Naw. Not at all. I’ll enter whatever available raffles there are, and that’s it. I’m not putting in any extra energy for these.

Actually that's all we can do tho

So this is burgundy?

Yea I agree w what you’re saying about how these shops work but Marcus is not any other shop, he’s frigging MJ’s son. He’s not a struggling small shop owner like you mentioned

True he doesn't need the money in any way, so for him it has nothing to do with surviving. I'm assuming big time here, but I would think he's doing this whole thing for recognition and fulfillment. He wants to look like a successful entrepreneur and one of the top boutiques in the country like Concepts or DSM. I'm sure he could have an exclusive every month to push him in that direction, but I feel like JB is being careful to not rock the boat too much and just hand him everything. As much power as his dad has, the PR fallout might end up damaging the brand name so they have to play it slow.

Back
Top Bottom