Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I still think if the air ship releases they should be like "so we lied about the whole banned thing" :rofl:

Nike Air Ship “Banned Lie” cw lol

In all seriousness, they basically admitted the remastered program that started in 2015 was put in place since they were selling us low quality retros the previous years, which weren’t as close to the OGs as the remastered program was supposed to be. Even more hilariously, they justified a significant price increase in rolling out this program.

I swear, sometimes I think Nike/JB could sell people a nickel for a dollar.

I ended up copping the Turbo Greens.. I’m glad I did. The white leather is still meh but not as bad as I thought. IDK if it’s just me but the leather on these was better than the fake leather on the Phantoms.

F348BCEE-E498-42D9-908F-D92381068659.jpeg

This is why I don't like you.

Had a weird StockX experience recently.

From purchase to verification to shipping took about 8 hours. And when shipped, they came from the “StockX Datacenter”, which I’ve never seen before.

Giving the timing, they clearly had them in-hand. Evidence of StockX manipulating the market?

maybe a drop off location? I received a pair from the "data center" too coming from Livonia MI

StockX has local dropoffs, so it's possible that someone dropped it off within that same day or number of hours.

Re. the Air Ship banned thing...I don't get why people get so upset. That shoe, for all intents and purposes is identical from any normal person looking at it. It's surely the identical color blocking. If the NBA banned the Air Ship, then by inference the Jordan 1 was also banned. No one could go to the NBA and say "Hey, you banned this Air Ship, but is this Jordan 1 OK"? Duh...dumbass....of course that shoe is also banned.... There's no conspiracy here. It's marketing genius; both of those shoes were banned...period.

JB always pulls those rabbits out their hat lol like those defiants that came out with the swooshless side. How tf was that supposed to be an ode to 80s album covers? :rofl: or the awkward "racing stripe" on the couture pair.

Also, thanks for the history lesson.

Jordan 1 X Speedo

Jordan wore speedo one time whole life lets collaborate :rofl:

I ended up copping the Turbo Greens.. I’m glad I did. The white leather is still meh but not as bad as I thought. IDK if it’s just me but the leather on these was better than the fake leather on the Phantoms.

F348BCEE-E498-42D9-908F-D92381068659.jpeg
The leather on the phantoms Are trash anything is better then them..my Jordan 1 mid top 3 leather is better

Hahaha. This thread is awesome. Hahaha. I wasn’t tryna school anyone, just sharing knowledge with the thread. And I gotta support @suprduprsamsay who also has a Seattle connection. I’m not sure if I’d get the Air Ship if they ever do drop, but I feel like they should eventually release them. But with the narrative that they’ve built around the Jordan 1 for over 30 years, I feel like the Air Ship could be counterproductive. I doubt they give it any connection to the whole Banned thing. Call it “his first shoe that never released, before his actual signature shoe” maybe. Or probably as “the shoe he first wore in the NBA.” I don’t think they’d even hint at “the shoe that was actually banned.”

the inside lining on the collar of the obsidians is top notch. Do any other 1s come like that?
Gym reds and phantoms. Someone said crimson tints too but not taken them out of the box yet so not sure..
The psg's had a different liner too but didn't buy those so not sure if it's the same.

Back
Top Bottom