• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
500 pairs for the nyc 23s not the jeters. There were less pairs of Jeters
Oh…. ok

i read wrong

so how many pairs of Jeter's - some said 72  other said 3000 something to match his hit record

another's say 500 pairs???? on FEE BAY

this the only thing i see that's limited in pairs from NIKE

9/27/14 -  Air Jordan Shine "White/White - Vanchetta Tan" - $400 *500 PAIRS MADE*

Last edited:

Feel Bad for all the people who dropped $300+ on these Jeters… 
mean.gif

These things are not as limited as people assumed...

500 pairs at Flight 23??

there's still a llllll the online stores that have to sell them this weekend

The numbers are more then people think…. Don't go trading some Heat for these.. unless you really like Derek Jeter… He's Bi-Racial Angel

I thought they were only at NDC.

those white shines are clean, probably the only ones i would wear, i love the contrast of the white and tan leather 
pimp.gif

but, i wouldnt spend $400 on them

Various sizes of the Noveau's are sitting at my local outlet for $69.99

Last edited:

Nah, I couldn't have dreamed it up. Days ago I was planning to check out as a guest on Saturday using a Nike gift card worth $140.  I noticed that the price had gone up to $160 and at that point and decided to pick up another $20 to cover the increase. Maybe they went back and forth, but it was definitely $160 days ago. Not going to argue about it anymore.

Update: Here is a cached version showing the $140 so it does seem that there was a change at some point (probably a fluke because MSRP tag on box likely says $160). Again, it was $160 by midweek though

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...on+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
I had a window open on these shoes on NDC form a few days ago and they are $140.  I go there now and they are $160.

just got back from flt 23

it was f***ing real!!!

camped out for 8 hours with 2 home boys, we got all our sizes

by 8 am 300 deep!

8am-10am 500 deep!

was told they had 400+pairs, sz 9 sold out first
There was no where close to 300-500 at any given point.  I got there at 6:30 a.m. with a friend and there were maybe 150 people ahead of us.  The problem was all the latecomers who tried to cut in line.  To make matters worse, despite the NYC release being FCFS, the main security guy (tall black guy named Finch I believe) started picking people "randomly" from the front, middle and back of the line.  There were guys that literally just showed up and he'd wave them in.

Fortunately, my friend and I got our pairs at around 10:00 a.m. and I was able to make it to work, albeit a little late. lol

I'm tryna cop both a pair of jeters and those nyc ones so if anyone can help me out plz send me a pm I'm tryna cop one this weekend and one next week/next week end... I need these 2 bad lol

Bro if you from NYC and don't know, I really don't know what to tell you.

Perhaps read this guy below:

There was no where close to 300-500 at any given point.  I got there at 6:30 a.m. with a friend and there were maybe 150 people ahead of us.  The problem was all the latecomers who tried to cut in line.  To make matters worse, despite the NYC release being FCFS, the main security guy (tall black guy named Finch I believe) started picking people "randomly" from the front, middle and back of the line.  There were guys that literally just showed up and he'd wave them in.

Fortunately, my friend and I got our pairs at around 10:00 a.m. and I was able to make it to work, albeit a little late. lol

Thanks for the info and gratz :pimp: illuminatinyc illuminatinyc

Last edited:

Feel Bad for all the people who dropped $300+ on these Jeters… 
mean.gif

These things are not as limited as people assumed...

500 pairs at Flight 23??

there's still a llllll the online stores that have to sell them this weekend

The numbers are more then people think…. Don't go trading some Heat for these.. unless you really like Derek Jeter… He's Bi-Racial Angel

you invest so much brain power in something that cares nothing about you. who do you think you are some sort of sneaker statistic expert or something? you know zero.

Last edited:
Now these are $160 ??? I will just wait for the Jeters to hit outlets . [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom