Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i mean it only costs $15-17 to make 1's ( high or mid) 

as long as Jordan/Nike see profit, they wont stop. 

same goes with slip on vans

showed up at 1035 on a whimsy and got a 14.

gonna have to wear an extra pair of socks since i usually wear a 13.

the crowd was awful and should know how to behave better but what ya gonna do?
NY 
mean.gif

come at me
not srs

showed up at 1035 on a whimsy and got a 14.

gonna have to wear an extra pair of socks since i usually wear a 13.

the crowd was awful and should know how to behave better but what ya gonna do?
If you thought that was horrible you shouldve been there from 6-9 :lol:

Nike has been giving NYC a lot of love as of late

Of late? NYC always got love. HoH PE releases when NYC had the only one were amazing. Now HoH is all over with barely any love to separate them from any other Jordan retailer.

I see the same happening with Flight 23s as they open more. Won't be the same as NYC is experiencing now.

Yes I'm salty.

Last edited:
Of late? NYC always got love. HoH PE releases when NYC had the only one were amazing. Now HoH is all over with barely any love to separate them from any other Jordan retailer.

I see the same happening with Flight 23s as they open more. Won't be the same as NYC is experiencing now.

Yes I'm salty.
nyc gets love but with so many people, the comp is as fierce as anywhere. kinda evens out in the end.

the line was great too because towards the back there was random dudes like a postman, business suit, etc

the guy in the suit was like "what is a good website for sneaker news?

awful.

gotta be trippin to be asking $800 for these

roll.gif
doesn't hurt to ask. I'm sure some rich kid somewhere will bite, but those prices gonna have to come down quite a bit realistically. I'm not even getting as resellers - it's whatever to me, but just can see these moving at that price whatsoever.

NYC pair kind of look like AJKO premium released a few years back.  Not sure if it's worth $600+ sky high on eBay.

banned 1's didn't even go for $800.00 at the jump

i believe both these shoes will settle in the $300.00 to $400.00 range

Difference is that there are only like 400 pairs of these... I don't think they should go anywhere near $800, but with so few pairs out there I think they'll surpass that eventually

alot of you need to pull your skirt down. and stop lurking twitter quoting information and then attempting to call it illegitimate all while trying to generate yourself e-cred.

nyc gets love but with so many people, the comp is as fierce as anywhere. kinda evens out in the end.

Yeah that's what hear. But would be nice to at least have a prayer on some of these releases.

I got excited about Chi's first HoH opening after seeing NYC get PE retro 8s. But we ended up getting stuck with Jumpman Pro PEs.

Back
Top Bottom