Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Have to say I really came around on those Jeters. Materials look great. Too bad they're so limited.

Have to say I really came around on those Jeters. Materials look great. Too bad they're so limited.

This. It is virtually impossible on my end :rolleyes although it is probably easier for me to miss out on these versus a jeter/yankees fan... seeing as how I am not one - I do think the shoe is supere tough though.

So true add limited tag every one goes crazy LOL
like these still sitting

What Are These?

Surprised I Let These Slip Below My Radar :nerd:

People are sleeping on these... I must admit I am one of those people as I don't own a single pair - I have been eyeballing a couple pairs locally and the quality on them really is superb. :smokin It's crazy though because in actuality it just shows you what they have the potential to do nearly every release like :smh:

People are sleeping on these... I must admit I am one of those people as I don't own a single pair - I have been eyeballing a couple pairs locally and the quality on them really is superb. :smokin It's crazy though because in actuality it just shows you what they have the potential to do nearly every release like :smh:

These Are Still Sitting In This Colorway?

If So I Need These ASAP In A 9.5 :nerd:

They are all over the 'bay for the L-O. I go and look at them on display every now and then. It really is a steal below a hundred...

On another not, I've found myself turning into a retro snob..... Especially 1's. I know it may be somewhat blasphemous in here but I have found myself really feeling those retro 1 '99 mash up joints.... the last shots ugly cousin and the black and sport blue colorways got me pondering :lol:

Feel Bad for all the people who dropped $300+ on these Jeters… 
mean.gif

These things are not as limited as people assumed...

500 pairs at Flight 23??

there's still a llllll the online stores that have to sell them this weekend

The numbers are more then people think…. Don't go trading some Heat for these.. unless you really like Derek Jeter… He's Bi-Racial Angel

Feel Bad for all the people who dropped $300+ on these Jeters… :smh:

These things are not as limited as people assumed...

500 pairs at Flight 23??

there's still a llllll the online stores that have to sell them this weekend

The numbers are more then people think…. Don't go trading some Heat for these.. unless you really like Derek Jeter… He's Bi-Racial Angel

500 pairs for the nyc 23s not the jeters. There were less pairs of Jeters

I'm tryna cop both a pair of jeters and those nyc ones so if anyone can help me out plz send me a pm I'm tryna cop one this weekend and one next week/next week end... I need these 2 bad lol

Nah, they were listed at $140 last night
Nah, I couldn't have dreamed it up. Days ago I was planning to check out as a guest on Saturday using a Nike gift card worth $140.  I noticed that the price had gone up to $160 and at that point and decided to pick up another $20 to cover the increase. Maybe they went back and forth, but it was definitely $160 days ago. Not going to argue about it anymore.

Update: Here is a cached version showing the $140 so it does seem that there was a change at some point (probably a fluke because MSRP tag on box likely says $160). Again, it was $160 by midweek though

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...on+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom