Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Watching my son skate with this brutal desert weather.... where did this humidity come from?

20190728_144324.jpg

Dope shoes but those legs and that pose is a little disturbing :smokin

if it makes u feel better they're "nice" but def overrated af. the leather is ok and isn't backed by thick padding so it gives the appearance of "butter soft"

Talking about overrated but this is not to throw shade on anybody who owns these but can somebody explain what the hell is so special about this set especially the igloo

EE3B89B5-FED6-4A19-9671-34F789AC35D9.png
126375D8-96E0-42F9-B653-BF0DAC3147D1.png

Last edited:
Talking about overrated but this is not to throw shade on anybody who owns these but can somebody explain what the hell os so special about this set especially the igloo

EE3B89B5-FED6-4A19-9671-34F789AC35D9.png
126375D8-96E0-42F9-B653-BF0DAC3147D1.png

Two reasons.
1st and primary reason - exclusiveness. I think it was only released at Art Basel in Miami.
2nd reason - they're just very dope colors on the black toe colorblocking.

Two reasons.
1st and primary reason - exclusiveness. I think it was only released at Art Basel in Miami.
2nd reason - they're just very dope colors on the black toe colorblocking.

Cool very solid reason but do you feel that these 2 In particularly should have a higher resell value then Banned or OG Black toe I just don’t see 5k in this universe for either one

What kind of sandwiches?
Cold cut trio?
Hold the mayo?

Cold cut combo is disgusting... Subway itself is pretty nasty overall but, the only thing worse than cut cold combo is that grilled chicken sponge sandwich. My old roommates parents owned several Subway restaurants and they refused to even give that leftover meat to their dogs.

/Subway rant haha

Yeah subway is pretty bad
I'm still amazed they are still in business
I guess little kids like it?
Also Jim Gaffigan's standup bit about the workers being clinically depressed is spot on lol

I felt those Defiants in hand today. Weird concept with the stitching exposed like that. Makes me think sutures - kind of gives me the willies. The threads are really soft/fine. They look and feel like the SI joints from earlier in the year. They look like someone just yanked the swoosh off of them. Okay leather, not *as* soft (IOW, a little more form to them in comparison to the SIs), nice leather tongue (maybe?). I’d have to lace them up and feel them on foot to see if they’re more comfortable than the normal nylon tongue.

TL;DR: Ok release - weird concept, nice materials. I’d give em a 6/10, with a higher number if I could do stitching and could put more yellow swooshes on them or something different. The current vibe isn’t for me.

I felt those Defiants in hand today. Weird concept with the stitching exposed like that. Makes me think sutures - kind of gives me the willies. The threads are really soft/fine. They look and feel like the SI joints from earlier in the year. They look like someone just yanked the swoosh off of them. Okay leather, not *as* soft (IOW, a little more form to them in comparison to the SIs), nice leather tongue (maybe?). I’d have to lace them up and feel them on foot to see if they’re more comfortable than the normal nylon tongue.

TL;DR: Ok release - weird concept, nice materials. I’d give em a 6/10, with a higher number if I could do stitching and could put more yellow swooshes on them or something different. The current vibe isn’t for me.
Wait the tongue isn’t nylon on the defiant? I’m not keeping if this is the case smh

Back
Top Bottom