• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1s.png

Birthday pickups, dropped about 2.2K for all three. You only turn 30 once lol.

gdamn :wow:. You went hard :nthat:
3 very solid choices :emoji_thumbsup:

Would love to own a pair of Travis 1s, but unfortunately the resale is way too much and I wear a money size :angry:

Just heard my local Shoe Palace still has 1 pair of the Gym Reds left in my size, should i pick them up? They sure have grown on me. I just haven't wanted to pay retail, been wanting to get military discount on them but Shoe Palace doesn't offer it on Retros.

Ooooo weeeeee that’s one of my fav subjects. SBB leather quality never gets old one of the very few AJ1 I had opportunity to pay retail for.
I find the SBB leather a little “crinkly”. It might be because I’ve only ever held them at under wraps at Flight Club right before they kicked me out for not having a credit report on file.

Just heard my local Shoe Palace still has 1 pair of the Gym Reds left in my size, should i pick them up? They sure have grown on me. I just haven't wanted to pay retail, been wanting to get military discount on them but Shoe Palace doesn't offer it on Retros.
I think they’re a nice shoe. Very clean and easy to rock, especially if you don’t have a ton of red/black J1s in your collection already.

HBD and q100% yes and thank u for your service

I find the SBB leather a little “crinkly”. I might be because I’ve only ever held them at Flight Club right before they kicked me out for not having a credit report on file.

Are you serious about the credit report.. SBB leather want work on every C/W don’t get me wrong about that. I just think it was one of those things where JB had lucked up on and didn’t know it perfect story perfect execution perfect C/W and this is coming from a man who eat sleeps and breathes SB dunk Low

Are you serious about the credit report.. SBB leather want work on every C/W don’t get me wrong about that. I just think it was one of those things where JB had lucked up on and didn’t know it perfect story perfect execution perfect C/W and this is coming from a man who eat sleeps and breathes SB dunk Low

No. I was joking. But their prices are so high, you’d need a limit of credit to afford anything.

But to be honest, I’ve never actually felt the SBBs, so I always feel left out of the conversation. There’s not a lot of pairs of those floating around where I live and they cost about $1200US to pickup.

No. I was joking. But their prices are so high, you’d need a limit of credit to afford anything.

But to be honest, I’ve never actually felt the SBBs, so I always feel left out of the conversation. There’s not a lot of pairs of those floating around where I live and they cost about $1200US to pickup.
Yeah I wouldn’t pay 1200 for them. To me they’re ok, the side panels are nice, but not worth the resale they currently command.

gdamn :wow:. You went hard :nthat:
3 very solid choices :emoji_thumbsup:

Been eyeing all three pairs since they've released figured my birthday was a good reason behind dropping that type of money.

Would love to own a pair of Travis 1s, but unfortunately the resale is way too much and I wear a money size :angry:

Yea man Travis's are for sure up there in the money sizes. Try maybe getting a used pair.

I think they’re a nice shoe. Very clean and easy to rock, especially if you don’t have a ton of red/black J1s in your collection already.

I do already have a few red/black 1s so maybe i'll chill on these.

HBD and q100% yes and thank u for your service
Thank you Sir.

Lol yeah there prices are pure comedy it’s retail or bust for me every now and then if somebody accepts my low ball bid on StockX does resell happen. To be honest if I never got them for retail I never would have them. I feel left out with union BT’s and the red and blue C/W and 1000$ plus a pop with 2 kids ain’t about to happen a lot so I gotta pick and choose my once or twice a year high dollar resell purchase very carefully

Grab them now for retail while you can-it was a solid release/colorway even with the shiny leather. The quality of the black leather is actually really good/soft. I mess with the shiny black leather cause I can throw them on with a nice dress shirt and slacks, and they give off “dressy” vibes.

Back
Top Bottom