Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yea. once u remove insole, u can slide the shields all the way in. then u put the insole back and it holds the shield in place so when u walk, they dont move and slide back and destroy ya toes lol

Ooh I didn’t realize that, I’ll give it another try then, good looks

Yup, hated it. They do that with all women's boxes. It's because they use the men's sized box for the women's number, ie they use a men's size 10.5 box for my men's size 9, since it's a 10.5 in women. I switched it with the correct sized box ASAP.
Aiight cool thanks, that's the same size I got...was worried for a second

found this pairs at local shop, owner said its legit but cant find on stockx or goat

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-27_11-34-20.png
    upload_2019-6-27_11-34-20.png
    526.8 KB · Views: 73
found this pairs at local shop, owner said its legit but cant find on stockx or goat

They're legit. You wont find them anywhere cuz they're old and no one bats an eye at most non-OG colorway releases from that 09 run.

Last edited:
Was also going to confirm they are authentic. Might’ve came out in 2010/2011 around the same time as that color pack of 2s

I have zero interest in the obsidians and agree that they’re boring. Should’ve just released blue chills in leather, in men’s sizing, and not have used obsidian.

What is exciting about Blue Chills in leather or Jordan I's at all for that matter?

Hey guys I know wrong place too ask but I thought I'll get a answer here. What sizes are laces in the 13s for a 9.5? Thanks

What is exciting about Blue Chills in leather or Jordan I's at all for that matter?

The light blue used in Blue Chills is vibrant. It’s really visually pleasing to me, which is why I put up with the discomfort and the creasing (although the creasing hasn’t been bad at all, yet).

Back
Top Bottom