Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
one of my favorite 1's to release this year. color? check. color combo? check. color blocking? check. not SBB trash leather? check.

re: obsidian toes

I have zero interest in the obsidians and agree that they’re boring. Should’ve just released blue chills in leather, in men’s sizing, and not have used obsidian.

I have zero interest in the obsidians and agree that they’re boring. Should’ve just released blue chills in leather, in men’s sizing, and not have used obsidian.

blue chill is also that same navy/obsidian. Only thing different is the carolina blue toebox and the navy tongue. I'm ok with either the Blue Chill in leather version or the upcoming UNC toes. As long as its not Patent Leather or SBB3.0 crinkles

I personally haven't had much interest in either the Blue Chills or the upcoming Obsidians, but mainly because they used obsidian as opposed to the better (IMO) shade of midnight navy. But in reality, already having the Metallic Navys, I think I'm good on navy 1s until we get an OG High rendition of the 2001 Japan pair. Such a pair would be copped without question from me personally.

I personally haven't had much interest in either the Blue Chills or the upcoming Obsidians, but mainly because they used obsidian as opposed to the better (IMO) shade of midnight navy. But in reality, already having the Metallic Navys, I think I'm good on navy 1s until we get an OG High rendition of the 2001 Japan pair. Such a pair would be copped without question from me personally.

I like how you say until as if they'd release the Japan's :rofl: those arent coming ever bruh. You might can find a pair on Ebay. I wish I could but a 12.5-13 is mad hard to come across. I'd have to go to Tokyo and scout the place for that size.

D9D2AC31-F42F-43B6-9D18-177D13F72E7C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom