Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
upload_2019-6-27_14-16-6.png

Did I sleep

AFAIK only works in Nike+ app. I saw that on my girls account on laptop but nothing when I checked the app.

Had it reserved for me but the button just stayed greyed out . Checked to see if there was a update for the app, there was. Once I updated it, it started working again. Of course everything was sold out by then :stoneface:

Does anyone else feel like recent Jordan 1s are running almost a half-size big? The ones I picked up past December (Turbo Greens, Sports Illustrated, NYC to Paris) feel a little bigger than the ones I picked up prior (Shadows).

(sorry for the derail)
i bought some shoes on ebay, listed "new with box", pics looked DS to me. i messed up because i didnt look deeper - would have seen seller put in the description "preowned" and the last picture of the sole does show dirt on soles.
I got the shoes in hand and was surprised at the soles, then i realize how he messed up on the listing (but wrote pre-owned on the description). he says he'll take the return if i pay shipping. TBH we both messed up but i dont want to pay $20 to ship back and hold the L. i rather him either pay for shipping or give me like $20 hush money and call it a day. Anyone know my options?

Back
Top Bottom