Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dope every time I see them. The tongue swap route isn't for me, so hopefully we get them sooner rather than later.

As for DJ Folk, I rock with him. My backtracking comment, which wasn't even a shot at dude, and backtracking isn't necessarily a bad thing, was just referencing how his Tweets went from hyping up an upcoming leak, then seconding that leak with additional info (without using qualifying word like "I think" or "I heard" or "I was told"), to then saying what he said today about how his info was from a week ago and that things change. Either way, I still keep my eye's peeled to his info.

Why ain't it for you? Save your money and save yourself from the wait and make your PE exclusives you always talk about. "Hopefully if they release" os what you always say, kill the theoreticals bro. It's not something you'd regret, trust me. You've even said with all the black toe colorways that have come out you think the black tongue would be superior on all levels if they have a white tongue. Join the club lol

Man, some of y'all in here with the WILD reaches the last couple of days. Acting like you guys are at Nike HQ listening to inside information about Gentry the Boogeyman. That dude has truly turned into some kind of mythical monster in here. The Eater of OG's or some sht. Just blame Gentry for everything. Guess what? I heard he's what REALLY sank the Titanic! Truth is, nobody in here knows what's going on, but y'all just state stuff and repeat it like it's a fact. Just like the Flyleather nonsense that keeps being thrown around. Not one shred of evidence that this stuff is Flyleather, but one person said it, and everyone rolled with it. How about everybody back off the ledge until we actually know what we're getting?

Not saying this is confirming this is what’s used on the 1s but this is the direction they are going...

https://news.nike.com/news/flyleather-air-force-1

https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/innov...ike_&cjevent=e82e43353a0a11e9813301260a240614

Yeah, and every model they've released with Flyleather has been listed as such. People just saw the weird new pattern on the leather and decided that's what it was. That pattern was also used on the Kobe 1's, so there's that.

Yo let’s see some hyper pink crimson tint pics for those who got em im debating buying a pair on stock x since I missedRD and they sittin a retail

Is the black leather as nutsack as it look?

Like I said in the Crimson Thread... these ain’t as bad as everyone said. To each his own, these are fire to me. The tumbled(it’s not real tumbled so they keep saying) leather doesn’t bother me, and fresh out the box my leather was good money..
2BB74475-6712-4B0D-93D2-5ED6E08E5D14.jpeg 600B024D-A1A3-42AC-ACBC-51C94B5DE78B.jpeg 80DBC9B3-1BFF-47C2-8AC2-B750C17EE852.jpeg

Why ain't it for you? Save your money and save yourself from the wait and make your PE exclusives you always talk about. "Hopefully if they release" os what you always say, kill the theoreticals bro. It's not something you'd regret, trust me. You've even said with all the black toe colorways that have come out you think the black tongue would be superior on all levels if they have a white tongue. Join the club lol
I'm mainly just lazy and a perfectionist, so I'd probably feel some type of way about a cobbler taking my shoes apart and putting them back together (even though the manufacturers do just this, and even new pairs have flaws). Also, I'm a fan of all my shoes as is, other than the BT w/ White Tongue if I was to get them, so once I swapped tongues, while the BTs would be perfect IMO, the other used pair would be a waste.

Here we go with this Adidas over Nike argument again sigh. Also as far as the info, it is what it is. Still looking for those Top 3 2.0. Oh those are mids

Man, some of y'all in here with the WILD reaches the last couple of days. Acting like you guys are at Nike HQ listening to inside information about Gentry the Boogeyman. That dude has truly turned into some kind of mythical monster in here. The Eater of OG's or some sht. Just blame Gentry for everything. Guess what? I heard he's what REALLY sank the Titanic! Truth is, nobody in here knows what's going on, but y'all just state stuff and repeat it like it's a fact. Just like the Flyleather nonsense that keeps being thrown around. Not one shred of evidence that this stuff is Flyleather, but one person said it, and everyone rolled with it. How about everybody back off the ledge until we actually know what we're getting?
glad somebody said it. reading though the last couple of pages just shaking my head

They brought him back because they were tired of success. His incompetence is no secret. If I had to bet on an actual reason Id have to go with blackmail. He has dirt on someone important. Or simply JB decided to take it back a few notches on the quality after getting everyone back on board with the remastereds. No one does cheap better than Gentry. Either way, his presence is straight up disrespect to the long time enthusiasts.

WHOSE MANS IS THIS?

LOLLLLLL!

Just, wow...

Yeah I just dont know how theyll do react cushioning in a sole from the 80s. A lot of these newer shoes with react works well cuz it's been modernized. Technically it wont even be an Air Jordan. Itll be a React Jordan 1.
I'm mainly just lazy and a perfectionist, so I'd probably feel some type of way about a cobbler taking my shoes apart and putting them back together (even though the manufacturers do just this, and even new pairs have flaws). Also, I'm a fan of all my shoes as is, other than the BT w/ White Tongue if I was to get them, so once I swapped tongues, while the BTs would be perfect IMO, the other used pair would be a waste.

Murder out the white tongue and throw em in the triple blacks?

crimson tints came in....

ehhh quality control isn't the best , still a nice shoe though but not sure if i'm keeping them

Back
Top Bottom