• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Count me in for the Purple/Yellow pair. Will never strip them
Other pair was blah even before pics of them stripped surfaced.

Exactly ... lakers is just a lazy association tbh.
Just like the strap joints from some yrs back also Omega’s not lakers

That release along with the 09 shadows was a tribute to School Daze and I only remembered until recently. They were dope and I wish they killed the color change aspect on the Que dog SB's.

Glad I got real UNC's forreal and they are gonna bring these back in high form? The Patent craze has to die.

maxresdefault.jpg

Glad I got real UNC's forreal and they are gonna bring these back in high form? The Patent craze has to die.

maxresdefault.jpg
For the most part I totally agree. It works on some pairs IMO, in particularly on gold pairs such as the Gold Toes and OG Black/Gold pairs, but I'm good on every other patent leather 1.

Since when did the All Star 1's sky rocket in price? 500ish now depending on size?

Yeah, it's nuts. My shoes get beat up badly at work, so I only use 8-10 of my least expensive ones.

At the time, that included Metallic Reds (paid under $100) and Chameleons (paid retail). Now that they're thoroughly beat up, they're worth $400-$500 ea! :lol:

Yeah, it's nuts. My shoes get beat up badly at work, so I only use 8-10 of my least expensive ones.

At the time, that included Metallic Reds (paid under $100) and Chameleons (paid retail). Now that they're thoroughly beat up, they're worth $400-$500 ea! :lol:
Might be time to put em on eBay bro... what u call beat someone else will call it a steal... especially with the prices up

Might be time to put em on eBay bro... what u call beat someone else will call it a steal... especially with the prices up

Nahhh, they're beat bro. But I still enjoy wearing them. I'm wearing the Chameleon All-Stars right now, as a matter of fact.

Back
Top Bottom