Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SBB color way this year is going to be Patent leather apparently.

Whether ppl think they are trash or not, the whole world will try to cop anyways :lol:

Glad I got real UNC's forreal and they are gonna bring these back in high form? The Patent craze has to die.

maxresdefault.jpg
Aah the 1 that got away.. I don't think we need UNC PL OG high but if i got money I'll cop.

SBB color way this year is going to be Patent leather apparently.

Whether ppl think they are trash or not, the whole world will try to cop anyways :lol:
Will be very lame if so ... not flipfloppin off my statement xi are the only place for pl it’s silly anywhere else

Patent shattered backboard releasing alongside a regular leather 3.0 isn’t a problem....but if its in lieu of what we’ve been expecting/hoping, it will be the biggest disappointment JB has dished out in years.

I’m 70% sure the regular leather or tumbled leather version is not happening and it’s going to be Patent leather. Heard this from a reliable source

I’m 70% sure the regular leather or tumbled leather version is not happening and it’s going to be Patent leather. Heard this from a reliable source

Of course

We think JB finally will do something right ... “SBB 3.0!””In OCT!!”

Why drop a mostly pl shoe when it’s cold??? Who the hell wants a mostly pl shoe in the summer when it’s 80+???

Of course some bs had to be afoot :lol:

Who wore a PI pair like really wore and broke em in to foot? Soften?

Nobody cuz patent leather doesn't really break in. It wrinkles and gets uglier for the most part its intended to be worn for short periods of time like patent leather dress shoes are worn for special occasions.

If patent leather is the move for the SBB's than 19' is a dud for sure for me. I knew they'd f**k it up but I didn't know how. Its still all speculation at the moment so fingers crossed the guy's homie is wrong af for that and just another IG'er.

No bs I’m probably a lil more interested in that’s SBB 3.0 of its patent leather...

I’ve got multiple breads and didn’t really want such a similar colorway.

Patent is a cool twist.

I'd rather satin instead of patent leather. At least satin is soft, even if it does crease just as ugly as PL

They did the satin gimmick with the trinity two years ago. A run of patent OGs would be interesting.

I was actually looking forward to those rumored patent Breds last April.

I think its crazy people will want a whole patent 1 but will put down a non tumbled pair because it doesn't feel as soft out the box. Like dog, you're literally championing stiff plastic coating on an entire shoe.

Back
Top Bottom