Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll throw up a list of quality from best to worst based off of 1s I've owned. All of it is just my opinion, except pinnacle, that's a fact that it's the best quality pair of Jordans I've owned.

'15 veg tan pinnacle > '94 Chicago > '14 Lance Mountain > '01 silver metallic > '15 UNC > '01 royal >>>>>>>>>> '13 Chicago > '09 metallic purple

Top layer peeled back...laker/chi pair pics should “leak” soon
658F2D55-07E9-4B0B-B980-9631BB2E2F84.jpeg

I'll throw up a list of quality from best to worst based off of 1s I've owned. All of it is just my opinion, except pinnacle, that's a fact that it's the best quality pair of Jordans I've owned.

'15 veg tan pinnacle > '94 Chicago > '14 Lance Mountain > '01 silver metallic > '15 UNC > '01 royal >>>>>>>>>> '13 Chicago > '09 metallic purple
Have none of those. Long ways togo for me.

It actually is soft some of ya'll must not really wear them enough to break them in properly but next time you have em on feet all day feel the panels they'll feel really nice and soft to the touch. Or am I the only one who does that.

Sidenote: that goes for most smooth leather 1's. Tumble isn't the end all be all of softness.
Yup...gotta break em in.

Not feeling those. but lakers to chi’s are so random just natural wear and rub off could look cool

So....how can I keep the paint from rubbing off?
It doesn't come off from general wear. I've worn my lances a lot for the last two years, even played ball in em a few times and I have a few scuffs that show something's underneath but they're still 95% white.

Eh, for me, hot pink is the color I'd most associate with my life as a skateboarder in the late 80's. That said, if I get these, it will be for an extra white pair. I'm less in love with the white outsole than the naked shots.

I just feel like the SB collab’s should be a little more daring and a little “louder” I guess

Back
Top Bottom