Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1. never had any major issues with 3god 3god . maybe a tiff here and disagreement there but nothing major. dude is def a troll tho. he admitted it himself. but ive learned to ignore when hes trolling.
2. people need to stop with this "oh theyre womens, why u wear womens kicks?!".....yall only calling em womens because JB labeled them as a womans drop. since when is black and babyblue all of a sudden now "womens" and not for men? cause JB said so? if they dropped these in mens sizing, alot of yall wouldnt be saying that.

its like when they dropped the bred satins and royal satins. nobody saw them as womens shoes for females.....then they dropped satin sbbs in womens sizing, and OMG Y YALL LIKE WOMENS SHOES?! lol get outta heeeeere

Last edited:
Maaaannnnnn..... I just need to unfollow!
Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 9.52.34 AM.jpg

Image and lore is everything. Me and my friends did this experiment where we had multiple variables in different settings and we chose a select amount of people to answer wrong and be very adamant about their obviously wrong choice. While the others were the test subjects. We found that like 3-4 outta 10 people would also subconciously pick the wrong answer due to the influence of the people who chose the wrong answer. It was basic stuff too like clear visibles of graph bars and shapes. Interesting observation and I know that's how it is with people and sneakers, fashion, anything really.
classic groupthink and hivemind.....the inherent desire for conformity

i aint got no prob wit 3god....without members like him, we'd all be circlejerking the same things

I own them too but mine don’t feel like cardboard. The black part is different but it def isnt like the mids. The sail leather really isn’t different from the other pairs to me either. Idk I just don’t feel or see the striking difference. I can see not liking the cw but the make up of the shoe isn’t that different. Did you get a bad pair?
Yeah, fair enough. The SIB's are not as bad as mids. (Not much is *that* bad.) But they also aren't as good as what we're used to.

For the record, I do like the color way. I just wish the execution was better. It's a $100 shoe.

^I'm definitely in on the Turbo's...But I don't think I care for that lace choice. It's overload of that hue of "Turbo Green".

Turbos had more potential without the text and crappy leather.

Still impatiently searching for a chi replacement after the stockx cancellation. I refuse to pay 7+ for a pair... for now :lol:

Tell me more about stupid people......
Nothing I said was stupid so what are you insinuating with those quotes?

Edit: Let me make myself clear. When I said I was expecting to be blown away, I meant that I was expecting them to feel AT LEAST like my Shattereds at the bare minimum or like a $190 shoe due to it being limited and more thought and effort went into the design vs a traditional Jordan 1. Instead they feel like the Yin Yangs. It was a collab and they retailed for $30 more vs the Frags that retailed for only $165 IIRC. Not sure why the Lasers were $185 and the Unions $190.

Last edited:
Shoes look dope fam waiting for a special occasion To wear mine for the first time. But I will use the same laces in both shoes. I will go with the black laces to tone down the shoe a little but that’s just me. Glad you are rocking them they way you like them.

Back
Top Bottom