Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
u gotta make up ya mind tho. early 20s? or late teens? whats weird about it? both parties are at a concert to enjoy the concert. neither party gets to control the age of others that also like the artist and choose to attend the concert. the 27 yr old didnt go to the concert to expressly hang out and make friends with the other 17-20 yr olds who happen to like the artist too.

u judge people by age and not by them being a human being? if somebody is of a certain age, you atuomatically dismiss them?

Uhhhh I’m not saying they are less of a human or have less of a right to be there than I do. All I’m saying is that going to a concert filled with kids 10-15 years younger is not my idea of a good time.

Again, to each his own. I simply prefer to go to concerts with a more mature fan base... Not sure why you think that is so offensive.

I don’t actually like Travis’ music but, to this point, I like Kendrick and have seen him live several times before GKMC blew up but I’m sure his concerts nowadays are filled with the same crowd as Post Malones. You might see this as me depriving myself of a good show but, again, to each his own.

i bet youd have no issue with sliding up in a chick 20 years younger when you get to be like 60 lol

Not really a good comparison, age makes less of a difference when both parties are 30+ tbh

why people talking like theres a huuuuuuuge difference between "early 20s" and "late 20s"? wtf? how can you be lame if you are 21 and hang with sum1 whos 29? theres absolutely nothing wrong that. there are tons of people married out there with even bigger age differences.

must suck to only limit who you can interact with due to a difference of less than 10 years.

You gotta grow up at some point, man.

Man, if these are really what we’re getting, then I’m still passing on Jordan 1s so far. Other than the TS and the Turbo Green pairs, nothing seems even remotely cool. Maybe the actual executions will be better than the renderings, but as of currently, these are kinda wack IMO.

Since when is Travis Scott considered mumble rap? People really have no clue what they’re talking about I guess...

I guess I simply grouped him in with “mumble rap” since he doesn’t have a single verse that I thought was exceptional, in terms of his rapping.

He simply doesn’t deliver bars so maybe I unfairly grouped him in with all the other awful mumble rappers out there.

BCA3BB08-B2AE-454E-9599-2144BC237381.png
RTTG Vegas

E8B95641-D71E-4A46-9BF4-859CA4F206E8.jpeg

Man, if these are really what we’re getting, then I’m still passing on Jordan 1s so far. Other than the TS and the Turbo Green pairs, nothing seems even remotely cool. Maybe the actual executions will be better than the renderings, but as of currently, these are kinda wack IMO.

That’s wild how all 3 of the pairs are trash, not a single good one. Only 1s worth getting are the Turbos and SBB 3.0s.

Looks like a snippet of what the green looks like on the rumored green Travis Scott 1s. Cool, but I prefer the brown if this is an accurate/actual pic.
5294BA11-602F-423C-8DDA-AE7E34B60C8E.png

Don’t forget about Big K.R.I.T.

He’s a beast on the mic and as a producer. He doesn’t receive as much hype as he should
Boobie Miles was my anthem going to work for like a year straight. He puts on a great show too. Had a band and a dj spinning behind a Booth set up to look like a Cadillac.

Boobie Miles was my anthem going to work for like a year straight. He puts on a great show too. Had a band and a dj spinning behind a Booth set up to look like a Cadillac.

I’m never disappointed. KRIT wuz here and The Return of 4eva are classics. His concert at the Tabernacle last year was on point.

Mt. Olympus is still the first song I play on my gym playlist

This is how you know that dumbass Gentry is running things again. It’s a ******* shame this clown has a job. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom