Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1C0CDEFC-91CF-4C49-A1AD-996122C51CD5.jpeg

we just remember when rappers were good

Oh I definitely think there are talented, modern rappers... I love Kendrick, Joey B., and Vince Staples, for example-however I think they are unfortunately in the minority, in terms of mainstream rap.

I think mumble rap is here to stay, unfortunately. The kids seem to absolutely love it so I don’t think we’re the target audience anyways lol

Like who? I went to Travis Scott a few months ago. Probably the hypest concert I've ever been to. I was probably older than a lot of people there, but who cares?

You do you fam, but going to a concert moshing with teens and early 20s kids when you are in your late 20s or early 30s seems pretty lame tbh.

To each his own though.

I really don’t understand the allure of Travis tbh. I don’t think he’s a very good rapper, singer, or producer. Then again, I also really don’t understand the whole mumble rap trend which is so popular nowadays.
Since when is Travis Scott considered mumble rap? People really have no clue what they’re talking about I guess...

why people talking like theres a huuuuuuuge difference between "early 20s" and "late 20s"? wtf? how can you be lame if you are 21 and hang with sum1 whos 29? theres absolutely nothing wrong that. there are tons of people married out there with even bigger age differences.

must suck to only limit who you can interact with due to a difference of less than 10 years.

Oh I definitely think there are talented, modern rappers... I love Kendrick, Joey B., and Vince Staples, for example-however I think they are unfortunately in the minority, in terms of mainstream rap.

I think mumble rap is here to stay, unfortunately. The kids seem to absolutely love it so I don’t think we’re the target audience anyways lol
No disrespect but you put staples in the same sentence as Kendrick and Joey lol. How do you feel about J. Cole, Dave East, Ace Hood, Nispey? Although Ace isn't mainstream, I feel that he's one of the most underrated.

why people talking like theres a huuuuuuuge difference between "early 20s" and "late 20s"? wtf? how can you be lame if you are 21 and hang with sum1 whos 29? theres absolutely nothing wrong that. there are tons of people married out there with even bigger age differences.

must suck to only limit who you can interact with due to a difference of less than 10 years.

You think a 29 year old moshing with 17-21 year olds at a concert isn’t weird?

You think a 29 year old moshing with 17-21 year olds at a concert isn’t weird?

u gotta make up ya mind tho. early 20s? or late teens? whats weird about it? both parties are at a concert to enjoy the concert. neither party gets to control the age of others that also like the artist and choose to attend the concert. the 27 yr old didnt go to the concert to expressly hang out and make friends with the other 17-20 yr olds who happen to like the artist too.

u judge people by age and not by them being a human being? if somebody is of a certain age, you atuomatically dismiss them?

i bet youd have no issue with sliding up in a chick 20 years younger when you get to be like 60 lol

No disrespect but you put staples in the same sentence as Kendrick and Joey lol. How do you feel about J. Cole, Dave East, Ace Hood, Nispey? Although Ace isn't mainstream, I feel that he's one of the most underrated.

Cole and East are good, although I don’t really mess with Cole’s post 2014 stuff as much. I haven’t listened to enough Ace Hood to form an informed opinion on him, although I’be liked the songs I’ve heard.

I respect Vince since his music is creative and nothing like what other artists are putting out, especially in terms of production. Tyler the Creator (especially Flower Boy), Gambino, and Goldlink, for example, definitely also fit this mold as well.

Who cares
I’m with you. I personally like Travis Scott but he is def an acquired taste. Not even worth going back in forth about.

If you like him, enjoy his music....go to the concerts and enjoy yourself.

If you don’t....then don’t listen... simple as that. People go to work everyday and pay bills, if you want to mosh pit so be it.

Back
Top Bottom