Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don’t come after me I was talking to someone else about a price and you said something dumb and for no reason go back and take a look

called me a clown in this initial post and edited it to play victim LoL

ya cant talk ish and cry at the same time bruh.

You are crying I am good. You are all butt hurt poor you

youre so hurt youre chainposting. and afraid to quote me.

dont mentions peoples family in the future. lesson learned for you.

im moving on. you can continue to chainpost if u want.

night night bud

Last edited:
58FDA79A-28DE-42BA-8786-22FB8E6CBB3D.jpeg
1470BDA6-C697-4581-A5BE-C0E70129FD94.jpeg

giphy (4).gif

Seriously though. How this all started, don't know, don't care. Can we get back to talking about how wack these rumored 1's are? Or maybe, some recent pickups? Something other than this madness.

giphy (4).gif

Seriously though. How this all started, don't know, don't care. Can we get back to talking about how wack these rumored 1's are? Or maybe, some recent pickups? Something other than this madness.

u got the gif of aqib ripping off michael crabtrees chain? :lol:

You're really trying to sway me with these pics. Doubled up on the Shadows, and have lots of other grey/black shoes, so have no real need for another pair in such a scheme, but these with the crimson laces do look nice.
I also have two pairs of shadows and they are probably my most worn 1. That being said, these are gonna be in the rotation hard.

Heard yellow toes releasing soon could it be ... :smokin About to cop Orches and Track Reds next.... already have new loves don’t know if I’d need yellow toes.

Kristen Ledlow is babe tho, and wtf are those????

20190128_201318.jpg
In terms of NBA reporters/analysts Kristen Ledlow is aight, but she's not touching Cassidy Hubbarth or Rosalyn Gold-Onwude IMO. As for the kicks, looks like a custom, or she could have a really good connect and was able to get the rumored Yellow Toe pair that supposedly looks just like these and are rumored to release this year some time.

Quick shout out to @theltrain for the tip on Meguiars leather wipes. Ever since I started using them I’ve noticed much less glitter build up on my black based 1s, particularly my breds. Could be a placebo thing, but I haven’t rocked my breds in a minute and I just pulled them out, no glitter at all.

Quick shout out to @theltrain for the tip on Meguiars leather wipes. Ever since I started using them I’ve noticed much less glitter build up on my black based 1s, particularly my breds. Could be a placebo thing, but I haven’t rocked my breds in a minute and I just pulled them out, no glitter at all.
No prob dude! I use them all the time. It is decent for every day maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom