Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2014 black and whites are low key up there in leather quality
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-release-reminder-01.jpg

detailed-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-03.jpg

detailed-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-05.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-555088-010-2014-i-nike-air-cdp-countdown-pack-collezione-bred-carmine-barons-denim-ko-red-royal-steve-jaconetta-ajordanxi-1.jpg

I kind of liked that halfway mold between the 2013s and 2015s

one of the best retros

miss the old mold man :frown:

word? I've been holding off from unDS'ing because i wasnt sure if they were going to be comfortable. Was gonna try and sell and cop the 2019 release
Mine felt great in hand, if yours dont feel that way out of the box then maybe the quality varies. I wouldnt want you to ruin your dreams over bad info

The Jordan 1 Cyber Monday has good leather from when I touched it in store. I'm not sure what leather they used
Cybers are a nice tough but supple material.. They do tend to suffer with the glitter though.
They're not as nice as mono blacks, gatorades or shadows. Those are the ones that feel best to me of recent 1s.

2014 black and whites are low key up there in leather quality
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-release-reminder-01.jpg

detailed-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-03.jpg

detailed-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-05.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-555088-010-2014-i-nike-air-cdp-countdown-pack-collezione-bred-carmine-barons-denim-ko-red-royal-steve-jaconetta-ajordanxi-1.jpg

I kind of liked that halfway mold between the 2013s and 2015s
My wedding shoes for June '19. Can't wait to finally be able to wear them! I was thinking about getting the date stitched on somewhere but didn't want to ruin them. Maybe on the inside tongue?

Been on the hunt for green metallic 1’s, hard to find an ‘09 pair ds. Trying to add to the collection, and unc’s super underrated release. Think the unc’s got lost on a lot of people’s radar that year. Between the chi’s & sbb’s releasing months apart from the unc’s in 2015.
70442FCA-C46D-4055-B356-5F10E19A169B.jpeg

Got a pair of bred toes off of Grailed for $190 flat cause the back heel had a very noticeable scratch copped to try and touch up but it’s been 7 days I’ve gotten nothing from the seller besides the package being marked as shipped with no tracking smh. I should have known better.

Well, heres some good news for yall, Theyve released every shoe on pg 1 except black sole chicagos. There you go. Id bet money on them releasing in 2019 along with black patents, lakers and frag samps found in the fineprint on the last page.

Part of me would prefer a black sole chi over the red but then im like, Jordan never really wore these though

IMG_3635.JPG

Finally received the Red Black pair of Union AJ1 from original drop yesterday and the black Flight tee & hoodie order day before. Store and UPS delays annoying as hell. Went with usual true to size on both colorways and fit is exact. Union LA did a great job with this collab.

IMG_3631.JPG

Original drop order processing and shipping taking forever. Just received today: Union x Air Jordan 1 White/Storm Blue-Varsity Red. Details, packaging and shoe story make the entire collection a must pickup for Jordan fans.
Older Heads will appreciate seeing the History of AJ1 come together. Went usual true to size 10.5. Want to swap out for yellow laces after seeing pics. Really looking forward to getting the Flight tee & hoodie and White/Grey-Black shoe soon.

IMG_3636.JPG

wFfKXM

Back
Top Bottom