• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All-Stars in the Autum....

20181206_095720.jpg

20180527_141812.jpg
20180527_141602.jpg

:update on my ebay shadow saga:

The wonky pair that showed up 2 weeks ago with the blister bubble on the midsole has been resolved and the seller will indeed be "accepting returns". He cursed me out but I came out with a W. Douche.

And now at the end of the day I have a flawless pair purchased shortly after and Im getting my money back on the bs pair. My body is ready for concords. Or unions. TBD.

:update on my ebay shadow saga:

The wonky pair that showed up 2 weeks ago with the blister bubble on the midsole has been resolved and the seller will indeed be "accepting returns". He cursed me out but I came out with a W. Douche.

And now at the end of the day I have a flawless pair purchased shortly after and Im getting my money back on the bs pair. My body is ready for concords. Or unions. TBD.

You should buy another pair of Air Max 1s.

I whittled it down to two pairs. Which was the intention from the start lol. I was think about rolling the dice on another pair of shadows. Its still pretty much retail on stockx but who knows whatll show up and i know lightning prob wont strike twice with these and will be pushing my luck/sanity. I need to hit up a sneaker con or something

But I want Unions too...

Are we seeing the price floor for the union black toe size 12? Via stockx

Figured the recent drop in prices Ian from people getting them in hand but it’s only up from here.... thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom