Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
repped for wearing ur kicks i expect side by side of the beaters with the new new to eventually get beat lmao
Mos def if I end up keeping. Material is gonna be a judgement call in hand. Are they neoprene or canvas? Couldve sworn I saw neoprene but I have friends saying they saw that they're canvas. Canvas would prob be a no for me

This happens on almost all AJ I's...You can be extra careful when walking to try to prevent heel drag...Just make sure to walk Heel-to-Toe and try not the let that heel skip over the cement when walking. But...I've got a pair that is worn down pretty low and I feel like once you get to that point, there's not enough of the outsole to catch on the surface as you pull your foot through....I say that because my pair like that hasn't gotten worse. So either my hypothesis is correct or I'm more cognizant of my stride and foot placement than I thought.
One part of my left heel on 1s wears down so fast, it's such a bummer...the back of the left shoe of my Lance Mountains is basically at a point where the white midsole is peeking through the outsole and touching the ground :frown:

Prob has to do with my orthotics but it's such a bummer

Still will wear them tho!

YOOOOOOOO

DrV7gJWV4AATBvX.jpg

frieza grin.png

Why nike gotta troll so hard with this drop smfh.. I'm def gonna have to pay resell :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom