• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
961E0589-6FFC-4244-AE22-86AFE9788566.jpeg

Went into Saint Alfred for a raffle and gotta love seeing middle/high schoolers signing up too, I even saw one kid sign up for a size 4 bc someone texted him :smh: I don’t even know if the kid used his name, but what’s could ya do if shop let’s it happen

dont they check IDs? they always do when I sign up, including today

One of these days I should actually try to enter raffles in Chicago
I just think the odds are stacked against me and a waste of time
Figure I never shop at those stores and probably won’t win

One of these days I should actually try to enter raffles in Chicago
I just think the odds are stacked against me and a waste of time
Figure I never shop at those stores and probably won’t win
you miss 100% of the shots you dont take! I've won about 10 raffles in the last year and a half, but I do live close by and enter pretty often. if I wasn't close by though I probably wouldn't do it either, or often enough.

StA is your best shot if you ever wanna try, FYI. a lot of times if your ticket is pulled but your size is gone, they'll still call and let you pick something that's available.

Me and the wife have been hitting a lot at Notre recently. I know a bunch of people that have hit at StA over the years too. Have never heard good things about RSVP and don’t know anyone that’s ever won there lol.

It definitely helps if all 3 do raffles on the same day. If you can knock out all 3 in one day and can bring someone with you to double your chances I’d say it’s worth it.

I missed all these raffles. Sheesh.

Did they send a notification for the access for SNKRS PASS?

Last edited:
^ I believe it...Always happens.

I'm kinda glad I don't want these because this release would annoy me. Too much BS going on.

Me and the wife have been hitting a lot at Notre recently. I know a bunch of people that have hit at StA over the years too. Have never heard good things about RSVP and don’t know anyone that’s ever won there lol.

It definitely helps if all 3 do raffles on the same day. If you can knock out all 3 in one day and can bring someone with you to double your chances I’d say it’s worth it.

That's a W on your civic duty. I'll be in Chicago for the next few years for school, so hopefully I hit on a raffle during my time :lol:

Wish they would of just released these as a GR without the writing
I agree. I wish the red pair was a real GR. With or without the writing. Mainly without. The text doesnt bug me as much as the tongue tag. Would have made perfect sense if they made them a GR

Jordan brand at Los Angeles as of 6pm Tuesday

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1541572957014.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541572957014.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom