Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1323FF9F-9C5E-4A65-ADEE-70E202498F21.png

Been a while since I’ve seen this lol.

Glad I was able to cop, much better than cyber monday imo.

Psg's would have been an easy cop (still not sold out after an hour).
Not sure why nike considers a football team specific shoe 'heat'.

Unless I'd hit a wall of unavailability once I press the button to purchase....Looks like they're available right now as well (9:36 AM CST) in my size 12. I don't want them but only cause I'd rather have several of the other AJI iterations that are coming down the line.

IMG_1616.jpg
So for whatever reason, the heel/sole on the left shoe of my ASGs has been worn down considerably. None of my other 1s have had this happen and its only on the left shoe...Does anyone know what will happen if it wears all the way down to the white midsole? Should I be worried?

it will just keep wearing down. what would you be worried about?

Worried about the midsole holding up in the heel area once that part of the sole wears through.

This happens on almost all AJ I's...You can be extra careful when walking to try to prevent heel drag...Just make sure to walk Heel-to-Toe and try not the let that heel skip over the cement when walking. But...I've got a pair that is worn down pretty low and I feel like once you get to that point, there's not enough of the outsole to catch on the surface as you pull your foot through....I say that because my pair like that hasn't gotten worse. So either my hypothesis is correct or I'm more cognizant of my stride and foot placement than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom