Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thanks for the photo grapeape i want a pair because of you picture
glasses.gif

thanks for the photo grapeape i want a pair because of you picture8)

No problem! They feel different than the DB9's. both have the full 3M upper but this is a total different shine and overall look. Look really good on, the tongue is just a little taller than a regular retro 1.

did the chicago 1's for any body else fit ridiculously uncomfortable , i know i have wide feet but none of my other 1's are are uncomfortable as the chi's , they literally kill my feet . 

So for anyone who owns the Knicks, I heavily suggest grabbing the Royals too, I was excited when I knew they would be including blue laces and well my prediction was correct, they match the Game Royal almost perfectly. Great look for the Knicks!

^^DID THE SAME. here's a side by side for people who wanna see one with orange laces and one with the blue laces that came with royal 1s.

yeah man i like them better with the blue. Though the orange also looks good, just a little too obnoxious for my taste 

For mine's also... As soon as I come up on some royals I'm changing the laces on my knicks with the quickness.

Thanks bruh, hopefully I can get snag a pair at a decent price... Still kind of in shock I striked out, snapped a good streak I was on lately. Congrats on your pick up though.

I was so mad when the Knicks didn't come with extra laces, I've always thought the 1's should have laces that coincide with the upper's main color so it was an obvious switch for me

Knicks should be pretty easy on eBay. I've seen a few that sold for 20-40 over retail. Just gotta keep an eye out for em. Good luck to y'all

Knicks should be pretty easy on eBay. I've seen a few that sold for 20-40 over retail. Just gotta keep an eye out for em. Good luck to y'all

did the chicago 1's for any body else fit ridiculously uncomfortable , i know i have wide feet but none of my other 1's are are uncomfortable as the chi's , they literally kill my feet . 

I'm With You Brother. I Got 12 Pairs Of I's. I've even Hooped In I's. I Wore Chicago's 3X And They MURDERED my Feet. I Will NOT be Wearing Them Again...

Last edited:
I like them better with the orange laces

I like my laces not the same color as the base

I put white in my Chicagos
blue in my royals
and black toes I'm going to see how I like them with white

Back
Top Bottom