• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After one wear for a couple hours smh

When I saw the Knicks the leather looked only slightly less plasticy than the Bulls.

Not an OG colorway nor am I a Knicks fan to tolerate it with a $30 bump in price

If you dont like creases then you have two choices.

A) Get sneakershields. They stop ALL creasing and can be customized to be comfortable.  www.sneakershields.com

or

B) Be a collector like me and DONT wear them. I buy all my shoes and display them like old people display stamps. As soon as I get my pair I put a sneakershield in them and a shoe tree and they will never be worn... only looked at and appreciated.

shoes crease and it has NOTHING to do with the material used by JB. Man up and stop looking at your toe boxes all day.

anybody know where i can still get the air jordan 1 gucci's, shipped to canada other than ebay?

or

B) Be a collector like me and DONT wear them. I buy all my shoes and display them like old people display stamps. As soon as I get my pair I put a sneakershield in them and a shoe tree and they will never be worn... only looked at and appreciated.

:stoneface:

Some of y'all need a life.

Future they're not horrible or anything but for a couple hours of casual wear they creased way too much and these are creases that are like stuck not even socks can get them out

Some of y'all need a life.

Future they're not horrible or anything but for a couple hours of casual wear they creased way too much and these are creases that are like stuck not even socks can get them out

Yeah, clearly you're the one who needs a life. My pair of Banneds did the same thing after a few hours of wear. That creasing looks natural and nothing out of the ordinary. It SHOULD crease. Some of you are just pathetic.

All 1's crease easily. I've owned almost every retro 1 release. 94, 01, 03, 04, 07-09, 12. All crease quickly. I wore force fields in my Knicks, and they look unworn. I suggest you get a set.

Last edited:
Thanks A.T..people act like it's the end of the world because somebody complain about they're shoes creasing..I've been wearing Jordans since the 90's and other than the 05 breds none has creased on me this bad so quickly.

And your're fine with that lol smh

If you've been wearing Jordans since the 90's then maybe you missed out on 1's. The design of the shoe is such that of course it's going to crease, and usually quickly. You're complaining about something that is common knowledge. As mentioned, go stick something uncomfortable in your shoes if you don't want to see any creasing. Also, this might be a newsflash but if you take a look around most people's shoes have creases in them. That's what shoes do when you WEAR THEM.

Me personally think those knicks creases look perfect but not my money so I understand if your not happy with a product that you paid for. I love these but with that said some have creased MORE than the average shoe and I think thats where some peoples complaints have come from. My pair as I said before one shoe has slight crease and one has a very deep like someone put a axe to them and left it there for 2 yrs to set in lol. Not really that they expect a shoe thats worn never to crease but after a few steps the degree of creasing shouldnt be what it is. I also think with the inconsistancy of JB some pairs are  like my shoe that isnt badly creased and people whose pair are like that dont see what all the complaining is about. End of the day Im cool with MY kicks and for 100$ not going to complain. Just in future you know what JB putting out especially with the 1s if you not happy dont buy if you are enjoy em

C'mon bro don't act like you don't care about your shoes

I care about keeping them nice and clean, not creases. News flash, leather shoes crease. If u don't want your shoes to crease, buy those plastic looking Durant's or LeBron's. To me, it's just stupid to worry about creases when the shoes are no longer deadstock. Once u break them out, they are used anyway. Head's up, don't buy the Royal's bcuz they will crease. :lol:

Me personally think those knicks creases look perfect but not my money so I understand if your not happy with a product that you paid for. I love these but with that said some have creased MORE than the average shoe and I think thats where some peoples complaints have come from. My pair as I said before one shoe has slight crease and one has a very deep like someone put a axe to them and left it there for 2 yrs to set in lol. Not really that they expect a shoe thats worn never to crease but after a few steps the degree of creasing shouldnt be what it is. I also think with the inconsistancy of JB some pairs are  like my shoe that isnt badly creased and people whose pair are like that dont see what all the complaining is about. End of the day Im cool with MY kicks and for 100$ not going to complain. Just in future you know what JB putting out especially with the 1s if you not happy dont buy if you are enjoy em

Amen!!! I wear all of my shoes and these creased bad as hell for the time I've spent in them.I've worked and shot ball in Jordans that haven't creased this bad

Amen!!! I wear all of my shoes and these creased bad as hell for the time I've spent in them.I've worked and shot ball in Jordans that haven't creased this bad
Except what you showed us wasn't bad creasing by any stretch of the imagination. They look like they've been worn and are starting to get worked in, but that creasing is VERY minimal. You're overblowing it and aren't going to find anyone with a brain on here who thinks that is horrible creasing.

Back
Top Bottom