Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nopr y'all just taking it overboard as usual. all of these were worm more than once for 2 hours
Dude just stop man. Those will crease eventually. The form of the shoe (1s) is totally different from those that you posted. The toe area is slimmer and is thinner. Not much support around that area. Like people have said, if the creasing is such a big problem, get a pair of those sneaker shields. It shouldn't matter how long you wore it. Those are different shoes. Go get a different pair of 1's and I'm sure you'll get similar results as those Knicks.

Btw no hate here, those creases actually look fine man.

Last edited:
I care about keeping them nice and clean, not creases. News flash, leather shoes crease. If u don't want your shoes to crease, buy those plastic looking Durant's or LeBron's. To me, it's just stupid to worry about creases when the shoes are no longer deadstock. Once u break them out, they are used anyway. Head's up, don't buy the Royal's bcuz they will crease. :lol:

I put shoe shields in most of my shoes but I don't too much care about creasing. I personally like the aged look on ones. Not DS, not heel dragged to death, but a nice medium

Just received my Knicks 1s today and I was shocked at the quality. These are the types of releases that I will buy. I feel like these are on point. It's been years since I've thought that a Jordan release was done right.

damn, thought those black/grey would be actual Jordan 1's :smh:

might cop on discount when they drop on NDC

i see other phats for cheap

Most of the Air Jordan 1s I have in the collection have aged quite well...
I WILL say that my 2009 BULLS 1 from the DMP is probably the most durable AJ1 i own. That shoe is a tank.
Mind you, the leather is stiff as Bernard King (like the 2012 WC-IV) but it's aged beautifully, with minimal creasing.
I wear it often :smokin

JB is gassed off the hype.

air-jordan-1-retro-joker-2.jpg

:x :x :x

Last edited:
^Sorry if posted or in wrong location but came across those pics on 2 different sites, allegedly they are calling them og svsm retro 1's

but how left field would a jordan 1 tribute to lebrons alma mater be?? Look decent nonetheless but can't anybody id that print around the toe?

Don't know if these have already been posted, but here's one more:

air-jordan-1-retro-97-white-01.jpg

Not too bad, but still a no go for me.

My question is, what will they think of next?

air-jordan-1-retro-high-grape-05-570x427.jpg

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Nopr y'all just taking it overboard as usual. all of these were worm more than once for 2 hours

My lord a whole 2 hours really??? The shoe gods must of smiled down on you with their blessings....... :smh:

Last edited:
Man we only 35 days into the year and there's already a flooded market of stupid 1's.

Seriously those Grape 1's? Who gave the green light to those.

Man we only 35 days into the year and there's already a flooded market of stupid 1's.

Seriously those Grape 1's? Who gave the green light to those.

What else do you expect from JB nowadays? They probably have a bunch of women working there or some dumb new college grads that are toying with everything.

The Chicago's were slept on out here, I went to the store after they opened and still walked out with a pair... Gotta love the Winter!

Back
Top Bottom