Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all it's taco Tuesday, only time cows should be talked about on Tuesday is if we're talkin carne asada. Also in other news, got catcalled by a lady from her car when I was on my way to the library. I like to think it was the fit with the 1s. Is this what they call clout?

What pair were you rockin' :nerd: I wanna be catcalled.

Off topic but I checked out my royal 1s today and to my surprise I noticed they started to do the glitter effect like my bred 1s. Smh....I thought this was an isolated situation with the bred 1s only, now I feel like all my 1s will eventually be glitterized lol.

Off topic but I checked out my royal 1s today and to my surprise I noticed they started to do the glitter effect like my bred 1s. Smh....I thought this was an isolated situation with the bred 1s only, now I feel like all my 1s will eventually be glitterized lol.

Probably that genuine synthetic clear coat paint they use

They will. Sell now or else...

IMG_1896.jpeg

Y'all it's taco Tuesday, only time cows should be talked about on Tuesday is if we're talkin carne asada. Also in other news, got catcalled by a lady from her car when I was on my way to the library. I like to think it was the fit with the 1s. Is this what they call clout?
Must’ve been that premium leather.

Ordered my first two pairs of J1’s over the weekend ! Shadows & Sails , been hyped !!

But just now . . got an email from StockX - the seller used a replacement box for the Sail pair (black box gold jumpman logo on top of lid) . They said the sneakers are perfectly fine - authentic & DS , and it was my call moving forward .

I hastily said it was alright since I definitely plan on wearing both pairs and I don’t mind not having the proper box (if I’m doubling up on a pair/copped a pair specifically for the collection that’s a whole diff story) , but now I’m gonna need the NT gods to legit check both pairs for me and ease my paranoia . . .

Here’s the substitute box (label has no $$ amount and I can’t see perforations on the side where they would’ve torn off the price flap) , and one shot with the kicks . I’ll make a proper legit check thread in the correct subforum when they arrive . *These are the pics they sent me in the email
25437EA7-62B2-47CF-BD30-1B6B630DE741.jpeg

590A3E0C-5C3D-422F-AC31-070EA40D75BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered my first two pairs of J1’s over the weekend ! Shadows & Sails , been hyped !!

But just now . . got an email from StockX - the seller used a replacement box for the Sail pair (black box gold jumpman logo on top of lid) . They said the sneakers are perfectly fine - authentic & DS , and it was my call moving forward .

I hastily said it was alright since I definitely plan on wearing both pairs and I don’t mind not having the proper box (if I’m doubling up on a pair/copped a pair specifically for the collection that’s a whole diff story) , but now I’m gonna need the NT gods to legit check both pairs for me and ease my paranoia . . .

Here’s the substitute box (label has no $$ amount and I can’t see perforations on the side where they would’ve torn off the price flap) , and one shot with the kicks . I’ll make a proper legit check thread in the correct subforum when they arrive . *These are the pics they sent me in the email

If anything looks funny I will send em back in a heartbeat , not tryna get duped . .
25437EA7-62B2-47CF-BD30-1B6B630DE741.jpeg

590A3E0C-5C3D-422F-AC31-070EA40D75BB.jpeg
Was it mentioned it came with a replacement box? It looks like seller didn’t mention it to StockX so if you say no they’ll reject the sale. Price should be cheaper without the box so you should get a discount if that’s the case[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom