Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
mr_unloved1s
Via @kcaptej • No release info as of yet. @unionlosangeles x @jumpman2314
42678555_376554229552239_316919740892359436_n.jpg
I can get jiggy with this

Was it mentioned it came with a replacement box? It looks like seller didn’t mention it to StockX so if you say no they’ll reject the sale. Price should be cheaper without the box so you should get a discount if that’s the case
Order shows “En Route to Stock X for Authentication” since yesterday , then they emailed me about an hour ago .

I feel kinda dumb not asking for a discount , that idea didn’t even cross my mind . . got the pair for a lil bit over retail so it’s not too bad but I will definitely ask for one if something like this ever happens again .

Just want to make sure the pair is legit . I will definitely be posting a legit check now lol . Since I plan on wearing em out as beaters , I don’t mind the original box situation . The email just tripped me out cuz every other StockX purchase has been smooth yknow ?
94D5C8BF-2B46-4B02-812C-AD00804111C0.jpeg

Stockx is letting you sell without original box?
This is new to me
They probably getting a lot of outlet pairs or something
Guess they want that paper lol
Soon Stockx will let no lids slide also :lol:
I can also see them selling B grades in the future

Frankenstein’s? Would’ve been okay as an October release something similar. They could’ve played it up similar to the top 3s.

As of now I don’t want, and I can see the Off-White influence.

Off-white is dope but I’m really looking forward to Nike finding another golden goose. The off-white collab went from “the ten” to “the 10,000” in a heartbeat.

Stockx is letting you sell without original box?
This is new to me
They probably getting a lot of outlet pairs or something
Guess they want that paper lol
Soon Stockx will let no lids slide also :lol:
I can also see them selling B grades in the future
Ive sold cyber 1 lows with no lid through stockX with no problems. Thats how they come from nikes hash wall.

Nah I’ve seen stockX send warnings to my homies about boxes not being in prestige condition.

Favorite 1 colorway is Breds, second fav is Royals although if I had Frags I’d probably put those over royals since they are a lil more diverse.

Ordered my first two pairs of J1’s over the weekend ! Shadows & Sails , been hyped !!

But just now . . got an email from StockX - the seller used a replacement box for the Sail pair (black box gold jumpman logo on top of lid) . They said the sneakers are perfectly fine - authentic & DS , and it was my call moving forward .

I hastily said it was alright since I definitely plan on wearing both pairs and I don’t mind not having the proper box (if I’m doubling up on a pair/copped a pair specifically for the collection that’s a whole diff story) , but now I’m gonna need the NT gods to legit check both pairs for me and ease my paranoia . . .

Here’s the substitute box (label has no $$ amount and I can’t see perforations on the side where they would’ve torn off the price flap) , and one shot with the kicks . I’ll make a proper legit check thread in the correct subforum when they arrive . *These are the pics they sent me in the email
25437EA7-62B2-47CF-BD30-1B6B630DE741.jpeg

590A3E0C-5C3D-422F-AC31-070EA40D75BB.jpeg
Nike.com sent me a pair of mono blacks in one of them boxes. When I WTF'd them about it they just gave me a 20% coupon.
They suggested they were most likely unsold stock from an authorised retailer that came back with a damaged box.
Not planning to resell either so I wasn't that bothered..

Order shows “En Route to Stock X for Authentication” since yesterday , then they emailed me about an hour ago .

I feel kinda dumb not asking for a discount , that idea didn’t even cross my mind . . got the pair for a lil bit over retail so it’s not too bad but I will definitely ask for one if something like this ever happens again .

Just want to make sure the pair is legit . I will definitely be posting a legit check now lol . Since I plan on wearing em out as beaters , I don’t mind the original box situation . The email just tripped me out cuz every other StockX purchase has been smooth yknow ?
94D5C8BF-2B46-4B02-812C-AD00804111C0.jpeg

Ask Phil for a coupon at least

no way. they didnt say anything?

No way they sold it without a lid
That’s crazy!
They probably had a spare lid somewhere and just put it on lol
If stockx sold me a pair without a lid i would for sure return that sucker back
I was surprised too. They didn't send me an email or anything. I was more surprised that someone paid $120. I bought them for $35 lol. This was back in may of 2017 tho

I was surprised too. They didn't send me an email or anything. I was more surprised that someone paid $120. I bought them for $35 lol. This was back in may of 2017 tho

So you didn’t ask prior if it was ok?
You just mailed it without the lid and hoped for the best?
Bash got some balls :lol:

So you didn’t ask prior if it was ok?
You just mailed it without the lid and hoped for the best?
Bash got some balls :lol:
I tried to look for a lid... I went to the outlet too and asked for 1 ..i wasnt about to give them my own lid off another box lol. But ya I just tried and it was fine :smile:

Back
Top Bottom