Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
bruh all i wear are polo boxer briefs; they have the best stash spot ever right where you mentioned; i'm not sure why that hole is there but it's the best

i also wear boxer briefs sometimes. that hole is there for easier quick access/convenience when urinating etc. also quick access for a more discrete blowy :lol:. but like u said, thats the best spot to crotch something when you need to lol

Yes, sometimes they do.

You quoted the guy talking about Chi. 1’s saying “animals have discrepancies in their hide”. Therefore implying the Chicago 1’s are made with real leather, when 99% of Jordan’s don’t have real leather.

It’s just misleading that’s all

I hope 2019 doesn't let me down. #bringbacktheogs still need a neutral gray remaster, black/white remaster, the rest of the metallics, and maybe even some from that one catalogue of extra og colorways that coulda been.

Chicago's are my favorite Jordan 1s

Question to anyone who owns Chicago 1s.
On my 2015 pair, the right shoe has more of a grainy texture on the white leather (pictured below)
where as the left shoe it's pretty smooth. Is that normal? I didn't want to make an entire thread for this question, So i figured I'd post it
in the 1s thread. Sorry NT

jl743b.jpg
my Chicago's have inconsistent leather quality also.

i also wear boxer briefs sometimes. that hole is there for easier quick access/convenience when urinating etc. also quick access for a more discrete blowy :lol:. but like u said, thats the best spot to crotch something when you need to lol
not the **** hole man, it's a compartment on polo boxer briefs; don't know if all boxer briefs have that; wear under armour at work, they don't have that space; but polo has a space underneath the crotch

not the **** hole man, it's a compartment on polo boxer briefs; don't know if all boxer briefs have that; wear under armour at work, they don't have that space; but polo has a space underneath the crotch

ahhh ok my bad. well....then ralph lauren knows whats up lol

cause my boxer briefs dont. i wear the tommy hilfigur ones tho. probably made diff. im gonna hit macys and see about the polo ones. u got me curious now haha

ahhh ok my bad. well....then ralph lauren knows whats up lol

cause my boxer briefs dont. i wear the tommy hilfigur ones tho. probably made diff. im gonna hit macys and see about the polo ones. u got me curious now haha
tenor.gif

On my 2015 pair, the right shoe has more of a grainy texture on the white leather (pictured below)
where as the left shoe it's pretty smooth. Is that normal? I didn't want to make an entire thread for this question, So i figured I'd post it

jl743b.jpg
that's normal

when you wear them, they will wear and break down and look the same

jl743b.jpg

Thanks for not making an entire thread for the question and yes, it’s normal.

yea imo the stash spot is dumb lol. whats the point? not like its that useful. honestly u can fit maybe a gram or 2 in there, but it would have to be broken up. id imagine it would feel uncomfortable with whole nugs sittin right by ya ankle lol. even then, the smell would give u away.

and like u said, if those shoes get taken, there goes that lol. dudes b much better off hiding their bread or something in their socks. or do it like the old days, and crotch whatever it is.

its a gimmick is all it is.

Knowing Travis Scott and his music the pouch is probably more so for something like pills or other illegal substances than it is for marijuana lol. Just saying.

Lmao @ some of these clueless kids
'15 Chis are made from leather... ankle collar and swoosh aside (which are vinyl) they are leather.
Leather.
Real leather.
...leather ain't some mystical minotaur hide

Lmao @ some of these clueless kids
'15 Chis are made from leather... ankle collar and swoosh aside (which are vinyl) they are leather.
Leather.
Real leather.
...leather ain't some mystical minotaur hide

my guy....theres real genuine leather....and then theres synthetic leather......

google "p leather".

the more ya knooooow....

From what I understood, the colored panels are typically "real" leather on 1's and the black portions (such as on the Breds) were fake?

From what I understood, the colored panels are typically "real" leather on 1's and the black portions (such as on the Breds) were fake?

i think its still synthetic leather. its just that even synthetic leathers have diff levels of quality, so when they decide to give us that higher quality plush synthetic leather, we get tricked into thinking its real genuine leather.

i think maybe genuine leather was used on those $500 premium 1s they made? im not sure tho. can any1 confirm?

Back
Top Bottom