Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The irony of a kid stashing money in travis’ knowing the show itself would probably be the most valuable thing (excluding their phone) on their person is hilarious.

Do kids still rob each other for sneakers tho? I might be old and too washed.

I don't think the intent of the "stash spot" is to give someone a way to hide their cash from otherwise losing it in a potential mugging/robbery, if that is what you're implying? And honestly, if I was being robbed, I'd rather give someone 100 bucks if it meant I could keep my drivers license + credit cards, avoid having to go to the DMV, and not have to deal with cancelling credit cards...

Lol trust me I know what stash spots is for just saying the story posted above reminded me of how dumb stash spots are for “good kids” now and days lol.

these would be extra dope if they were highs. may consider copping still
air-jordan-1-mid-852542-002-2.jpg

I remember when people tried to finesse the interchangable pod pocket on the 21’s into stash spots, haha

Chicago's are my favorite Jordan 1s

Question to anyone who owns Chicago 1s.
On my 2015 pair, the right shoe has more of a grainy texture on the white leather (pictured below)
where as the left shoe it's pretty smooth. Is that normal? I didn't want to make an entire thread for this question, So i figured I'd post it
in the 1s thread. Sorry NT

jl743b.jpg

On my 2015 pair, the right shoe has more of a grainy texture on the white leather (pictured below)
where as the left shoe it's pretty smooth. Is that normal? I didn't want to make an entire thread for this question, So i figured I'd post it

jl743b.jpg

1s have pretty inconsistent leather panels so just chalk it up to that. It gives off a nice subtle tumble affect. My chi's are flat on all sides

Can you guys please help me with a legit check on these pine ones I just received from stockX in the legit forum? Thanks

I don't think the intent of the "stash spot" is to give someone a way to hide their cash from otherwise losing it in a potential mugging/robbery, if that is what you're implying? And honestly, if I was being robbed, I'd rather give someone 100 bucks if it meant I could keep my drivers license + credit cards, avoid having to go to the DMV, and not have to deal with cancelling credit cards...
That stash pocket is subtle and will come in handy

only problem is the brown. Rookie 1s again?

the backwards swoosh gives them a jordan 2 look at first glance from the front.
i mean a lot when i say the stash spot is a bad location; chiefly the shoes would also get taken; so there goes your stash; it's only big enough for a folded bill, shout out ROOS; you can carry up to 10 grams on you in bmore, 25 caps before the police can arrest you, neither of which would even be able to fit; if constantly used the velcro will loose its integrity; i can't imagine its comfortable having anything sitting beside my ankle in my shoes; again good gimmick though

i mean a lot when i say the stash spot is a bad location; chiefly the shoes would also get taken; so there goes your stash; it's only big enough for a folded bill, shout out ROOS; you can carry up to 10 grams on you in bmore, 25 caps before the police can arrest you, neither of which would even be able to fit; if constantly used the velcro will loose its integrity; i can't imagine its comfortable having anything sitting beside my ankle in my shoes; again good gimmick though

yea imo the stash spot is dumb lol. whats the point? not like its that useful. honestly u can fit maybe a gram or 2 in there, but it would have to be broken up. id imagine it would feel uncomfortable with whole nugs sittin right by ya ankle lol. even then, the smell would give u away.

and like u said, if those shoes get taken, there goes that lol. dudes b much better off hiding their bread or something in their socks. or do it like the old days, and crotch whatever it is.

its a gimmick is all it is.

jl743b.jpg
Yes, animals have discrepancies in their hides.

and like u said, if those shoes get taken, there goes that lol. dudes b much better off hiding their bread or something in their socks. or do it like the old days, and crotch whatever it is.

its a gimmick is all it is.
bruh all i wear are polo boxer briefs; they have the best stash spot ever right where you mentioned; i'm not sure why that hole is there but it's the best

u mean Jordan Brand relying on gimmick? chill bro

that's where we differ; i feel like travis scott came up with that touch not nike; which again is a dope gimmick; just not practical, like he pulled the 2 dollar bill out and i think i would have liked to find that out on release day

that's where we differ; i feel like travis scott came up with that touch not nike; which again is a dope gimmick; just not practical, like he pulled the 2 dollar bill out and i think i would have liked to find that out on release day
Maybe they'll stash something special in a few random pairs..

Back
Top Bottom