Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
820B21EE-4BD6-4D00-A5DC-13DF2682AB1F.jpeg

JB essentially took this shoe and turned it into a Jordan 1
Hey sometimes it’s the slightest change that makes all the difference :lol:
C879FF08-7FD7-42A4-9153-3B710F472B42.jpeg

I only dig on SBB color blocking a ton if it's like a different kinda color. Not the norm lol I do kinda want the b/red and royal toes to complete this pic once I get frags but I'm still in debate on those specific colored toes cuz though the display and idea of them are nice I wouldn't see myself wearing them because there's other options.

dope. really want to get the triple tongue swap done

is the swoosh on the grapes leather or is it like the sbb swoosh?

Which is... Leather.

Do you own SBB’s stillmatic? Smokey is asking a valid question. The swoosh on SBB’, like the remastered Chicago’s and Black Toes, is synthetic, much like the ‘85’s.

On the Court Purples they are leather. Have to say at first glance when I got them in I think the black toe panel is maybe a nicer leather than SBB’s as well. The black sections (with the exception of back heel collar) are the only real downfall of the SBB.

I'm very content with the 1s I have. White lances, 94 chicagos, tan pinnacles, and 2015 UNCs. I'm just waiting for purple metallics at this point. 2009 joints were a disgrace. Black and whites are one of my top 5 OG colorways as well, had the 2014s and hated how the tongue felt on foot so I sold them. Rubbed me the wrong way. I'm trying not to have more than 3-4 pairs of the same silhouette, reason I've sold off some SB dunks and other **** I used to covet.

this new NT is so wack. this site has fallen off so bad. how is it that i been here all these years and helped countless ppl but anytime i need any kind of assistance i can never find it here? keep in mind i NEVER ask for ANYTHING for free. wow. really no need in even coming here anymore. i knew it was over when @bigj505 left. R.I.P. NT....

this new NT is so wack. this site has fallen off so bad. how is it that i been here all these years and helped countless ppl but anytime i need any kind of assistance i can never find it here? keep in mind i NEVER ask for ANYTHING for free. wow. really no need in even coming here anymore. i knew it was over when @bigj505 left. R.I.P. NT....
People, I have found do help. I got chis at retail from people in here (or were in here). That was about 3 years ago.
Now you'll get help but only if it is a brick.

was wondering where my biggest D rider been at, guess he’s not active anymore thank god... and what help do you need??

Back
Top Bottom