Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah Im not going wild and selling my pairs lol. But wouldn't the alcohol dry em out or something. Someone here told me a remedy I have to try.

I wouldnt put any alcohol on my shoes. I have many 1s still DS and recently took out the tissue paper in all...SBB are the only ones with glitter and I got them from a legit dude/spot. I'm pretty sure it's the environment/temp. They are stored in. ...I used a huggies wet wipe on each and it seemed to pretty much gone away...I checked on them a couple days ago...a lot less then when I got them and obviously stored in a different environment.

Anyone not want their UNC laces hmu

63D29420-F757-4763-9816-6079EE635CC5.png

i think the shadows are the only 2018 1s i picked up this year (also picked up the top 3 golds and sails)

not opposed to non-og cw's (sbb 2.0s are one of my faves, and would have loved to have gotten the rust pinks), but nothing else has been doing it for me

Last edited:
I love 1s. But I mostly wear the OGs. I sold my Top 3s and RSSBs this year. I’ve never worn my Barons, LMs, SBBs, etc. Thinking about selling my Bred Toes, Homage to Home.

Having said that, I love the Pines and Gold Toes. Skipping the Blue Royals (whatever) and Rookie of the year.

SBBs are always going to be first on the chopping block if I have to sell one of my $500+ pairs. I love green. Its getting hard not to trade them in for Pines and some oaskstreet trench boots.

Itd be cool to have both the SBB and Pines at my disposal but realistically Ill prob never want to actually wear them bad enough to f up the resell. And resell seems to have stopped climbing, so it might be sooner than later. Maybe Ill try to sneak it in to catch that Black Friday sale for my boots.

If I can get Shadows and Pines before the year is out Ill be pretty set on 1s for life unless they do something really tempting in the future. Pines, Shadows, Clays, Chis, and for the time being SBBs are way more than I need to get by. A couple of AM1s with the SWs and those boots above and Im all set. Im ready to knock this out.

Might get a pair of 33s for ships and giggles if all goes well. Its going to be a wild ride closing out 2018.

Last edited:
I dont know if Id feel satisfied or nauseous if I had the whole spectrum of colortoes. It really could go either way. Itd be so excessive lol

I only dig on SBB color blocking a ton if it's like a different kinda color. Not the norm lol I do kinda want the b/red and royal toes to complete this pic once I get frags but I'm still in debate on those specific colored toes cuz though the display and idea of them are nice I wouldn't see myself wearing them because there's other options.
20180601_235600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom