• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20180927_125601.jpg

Attachments

• 20180927_125601.jpg
    20180927_125601.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 14
I already use that but the community isn't as closely tight knit as here. There's no set topic/forum people can go to. The amount of listings get drowned out and replaced too often

Well I don't know of anywhere else, besides Facebook groups.

Classifieds here are dead, at least for the sz9 and smaller grouping. And I rarely ever see anyone offering up trades.

Well I don't know of anywhere else, besides Facebook groups.

Classifieds here are dead, at least for the sz9 and smaller grouping. And I rarely ever see anyone offering up trades.

thats cause most re sellers eating up all the local group good steals cant never get deals here unless you know ppl. which I luckily do so most heads hit me directly

“money bags” yrok1986 isn’t going paycheck to paycheck :lol: he must be speaking as a general statement for eBay which makes sense , they’d get more sales tomorrow.

:lol: I'm hardly "money bags" lmao but yes I was just making a general statement.

Haven’t checked thread in a week or so but from the looks of it, this past weekend was hectic for many folks. Luckily I was able to reserve a pair of pines on FTL app. Huge s/o to all those who posted the in store code for the extra minute. First time actually getting a reserve on app. Also was able to snag the purps from a friend who works at Villa. Threw him $40 on top because he had to drive on the other side of town to pick them up. $20 for time, $20 for gas.

Do you own SBB’s stillmatic? Smokey is asking a valid question. The swoosh on SBB’, like the remastered Chicago’s and Black Toes, is synthetic, much like the ‘85’s.

On the Court Purples they are leather. Have to say at first glance when I got them in I think the black toe panel is maybe a nicer leather than SBB’s as well. The black sections (with the exception of back heel collar) are the only real downfall of the SBB.
why the exception to the collar? Its just as trash as the rest of the black

Damn. Takes a little sting out of paying resale. How did the foot stores handle drops then? FCFS or bracelets or some ****? My boy told me about a bracelet thing and I remember him having to use Twitter at one point. Probably depends on the store?
Ive gone through a few 1s since Chicagosdropped and I can tell you that there should be no sting. They clearly put more care into producing that one. This is the one pair that should justify the resale prices.

Also, the 2015 chicagos kind of kicked off this hype train for in store pick up rules. I remember waking up at like 7 or 8 and driving down to the mall and waiting outside with a handful of people to get in.

A couple months later when the SBBs dropped it was all different. Raffles, waiting outside the mall overnight, etc.. The chicagos ignited something that hasnt been extinguished since.

How long ago did you receive shipping email? And did you have to contact CS?

I didn’t get tracking information from Footaction it just manually showed up on my ups app showing three tracking numbers from FootAction so you might wanna try that route

Back
Top Bottom