Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Bro. We get it

Ok...i can still state my opinion on a shoe as much as I want in the forum. What puzzles me is people criticized the game royals and other fantastic colorways and those pairs sat but these nigels sold out like instantly and they're not even nowhere near as cool. There are dudes who literally won't buy legitimate classics for retail(navy met etc) but will pay above retail for the nigels. The hypocrisy is dumbfounding.

Last edited:
Ok...i can still state my opinion on a shoe as much as I want in the forum. What puzzles me is people criticized the game royals and other fantastic colorways and those pairs sat but these nigels sold out like instantly and they're not even nowhere near as cool. There are dudes who literally won't buy legitimate classics for retail(navy met etc) but will pay above retail for the nigels. The hypocrisy is dumbfounding.

"No where near as cool" is an opinion. Everyone has different taste, bro. Calling the Navy metallics "legitimate classics" is an opinion. I personally hate them, all of the metallic series. I don't care when they release, and it doesn't puzzle me when people buy them. Now the Nigel's are a cool concept to me, haven't seen them in person yet though, but they are certainly better than the metallic series, TO ME.

It’s all a matter of supply...there were many more game royals produced and even more Metallic navy’s...

I wonder what the next big AJ1 release is gonna be that we all want (excluding Purple and Green release). I could go for a Royal Toe. F it lol

Seriously i want this shoe...

To me, they are cool. It's a legit collab with a guy who really busts up his AJ 1s on his BMX bike and Jordan Brand wanted to create a shoe as a tribute to him. Nothing wrong with that. Some people will love them, some will hate them. Who cares, everyone buys what they like. People calling them trash on every page won't change the fact that these are going to skyrocket in price. There is a demand and appreciation for them.

"No where near as cool" is an opinion. Everyone has different taste, bro. Calling the Navy metallics "legitimate classics" is an opinion. I personally hate them, all of the metallic series. I don't care when they release, and it doesn't puzzle me when people buy them. Now the Nigel's are a cool concept to me, haven't seen them in person yet though, but they are certainly better than the metallic series, TO ME.

Your opinion is false, you’ve failed to have anything legitimate worth saying

Back
Top Bottom