Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lack of image gallery in NewNT leads me to ask - has anyone post pics of creased Gold Toes yet? I really like the pair I got, and I think they're surprisingly "understated" for a gold patent leather shoe, if that's possible, but I'm concerned of how they're going to look after wearing them a handful of times. I figure most ppl here probably wear pairs like these sparingly, so I doubt anyone's worn them enough to eve get a single crease yet, but wanted to ask just in case.

i think somebody posted their pair that had visible creasing. but good luck finding that pic without the gallery.

Lack of image gallery in NewNT leads me to ask - has anyone post pics of creased Gold Toes yet? I really like the pair I got, and I think they're surprisingly "understated" for a gold patent leather shoe, if that's possible, but I'm concerned of how they're going to look after wearing them a handful of times. I figure most ppl here probably wear pairs like these sparingly, so I doubt anyone's worn them enough to eve get a single crease yet, but wanted to ask just in case.

https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...t-model-thread.508567/page-5047#post-29642261

CF943059-D395-4365-8687-75543789C160.jpeg
I’ve been walking around all day. Here’s my first-day take...the patent leather is so stiff, this shoe bends at the seam between the tongue and toebox, so creasing has been minimal so far. Longer term, I think the shoes will eventually crease in the usual spot on the toebox.

62A5A61E-4B5E-47DF-BEAA-EACBDBAAB722.jpeg

This is my creased pair. Not really all that bad.

Anyone on here ever put a matte sealer over patent? Don't have any pl beaters to test it on..

Goldtoes are uncomfortable they are a pair of sneakers I'll probably wear a couple times a year to be honest

How long did that custom take you? I’ve been wanting to do a Bred/Royal Black Lance Mountain custom for a long time but I know it will take a ton of work/time haha
Couple hours due to drying. I used to do the custom for some people on here and they would give me some $ for the paintjob because of how much these youtubers were charging. Customs are usually easy if it's not translucent soles but since the laser 1s have the icy soles, you gotta use dye to paint them and it gets really messy and can ruin the midsole easy if not careful.

upload_2018-3-1_18-55-50.png upload_2018-3-1_18-56-1.png
upload_2018-3-1_18-56-11.png upload_2018-3-1_18-56-30.png
Is this new wave JB's response to all the IG deep customizers? Wish these came in big sizes. These would be dope in the Bred colorway. Leather looking "SBB-esque". Lol jk jk just a joke for all the leather quality controllers. :rofl:

Fiancee hit on the late sheikh raffle! Extra pair should be worth a little something in the future for trade bait or sell. i think the value will go up on those BRT's still, and i'm about to flip my red stripes anyway so i think i'm good lol

CF943059-D395-4365-8687-75543789C160.jpeg
I’ve been walking around all day. Here’s my first-day take...the patent leather is so stiff, this shoe bends at the seam between the tongue and toebox, so creasing has been minimal so far. Longer term, I think the shoes will eventually crease in the usual spot on the toebox.
Are they uncomfortable?

upload_2018-3-1_18-55-50.png upload_2018-3-1_18-56-1.png
upload_2018-3-1_18-56-11.png upload_2018-3-1_18-56-30.png
Is this new wave JB's response to all the IG deep customizers? Wish these came in big sizes. These would be dope in the Bred colorway. Leather looking "SBB-esque". Lol jk jk just a joke for all the leather quality controllers. :rofl:

Those are not bad actually. The red Nike tag is the problem

Back
Top Bottom