Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That is such a cool idea....can't believe no one has ever thought of that before
And so it begins again today... the hate and jealousy on this for site Is nothing I have even seen before..... most people on hear are cool people but some are just haters and jealous people. I guess when you have money like my self it’s easy not to hate. Maybe I should post up the want ads so people can make more money so they can buy what they want instead of attacking people.thank god I don’t live my life like some of you very negative.

Last edited:
bozo.gif

Love my jordan 1 bred toe. Going to wear my pair I get tommrow. Can’t wait going to see if the pair I get tommrow is more tumbled then my other pair. The pair that is more tumbled will be iced. Might even miss match them. I did that with my Jordan 3 cenmetns now both toe boxes look the same. The ones I rock the left one is tumbled big time and the right shoe not so much but it’s ok because I will rock.
you're a legend

You got 4 feet? A special clown I see.
At least you can wear your doubles at the same time.
The one thing I can’t do like you.
What you can also not do what I can is double up on what I want.... You need some money bro. A lot of people double up so I guess they also have 4 feet it’s called you ice one and rock one this has been going on for years and years many many people do it. I guess you have no feet Because sounds like you Have nothing you wanted

And so it begins again today... the hate and jealousy on this for site Is nothing I have even seen before..... most people on hear are cool people but some are just haters and jealous people. I guess when you have money like my self it’s easy not to hate. Maybe I should post up the want ads so people can make more money so they can buy what they want instead of attacking people.thank god I don’t live my life like some of you very negative.

It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy...there are plenty of people, and I mean plenty, who can do what you do but not be annoying about it. I spent $4K on sneakers last month...I'm not being a douche about it. You bring that "hate" on yourself

Yea I still wear the custom bred laser 1s I made (if you followed that laser 1 thread it was all custom tutorials toward the end) and I always find myself wearing them more than my other 1s. I still have a second pair DS. That Jimmy Jazz sale for 100 flat was dope.

How long did that custom take you? I’ve been wanting to do a Bred/Royal Black Lance Mountain custom for a long time but I know it will take a ton of work/time haha

It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy...there are plenty of people, and I mean plenty, who can do what you do but not be annoying about it. I spent $4K on sneakers last month...I'm not being a douche about it. You bring that "hate" on yourself
sorry dude not buying what you are selling 4k i spend 10 thousand so please don't tell me about what you spent... end of the end really don't care or like you so please so out of the post and threads just hit that ignore button and its done have a nice life

man, shaddap about money this money that, i got this much i got that much, do you need some money, youre broke etc etc....ive tried to give dude the benefit of the doubt and just mind my business, but that ish is getting to an all time douchey high bro.

money isnt everything. stop trying to throw the weight of your pockets around. in the beginning it was cool, was kinda funny...now its just annoying. and makes whoever does it look like a condescending person. be humble about what god has blessed u wit. stop trying to throw it in peoples faces. theres always somebody out there richer than you, so your pockets are nothing special. get off your high horse.

you dont need any more money or doubleups or kicks....you need some class. sheesh.

I’m still waiting for stockx. It says my shoes are still “in route for authentication” for my breds. I got my gold toes within a week. Is it comin to take this long?

Back
Top Bottom