203AA47E-757A-4D8E-990D-B39A2C638C00.jpeg

1,2 Combo...
0BF3703B-3C29-4EE5-8E1C-D996459ED2D2.jpeg

Who’s Side You On?
FFD12A3D-1259-41EA-AFA3-FC3350BB7F05.jpeg

Levels...
886337BE-261D-40AA-BD0A-2F5C35033367.jpeg

michael-jordan-58a83759ea98f225e96523f8-g.gif

I decided to rock my Laser 1s. In terms of quality, I feel like these are super slept on. One of the best IMO.
IMG_6644.JPG
IMG_6643.JPG

I legitimately have 3 DS pairs of these that I bought on sale like 2 and a half years ago to turn into customs.. I probably should just sell them at this point because if I haven’t completed them by now, I likely never will haha.

Those last two rows of Jumpman 1s are trash... What were they smoking in 2002 with that Swoosh-replaced-with-Jumpman 1s? Those are god awful.
Yeah no kidding. I bought that all white pair on RD. I think they were the "Platinum white" cw. I just wanted a pair of 1's at the time. I wore them maybe 1 time and sold them to a homey. Still have the box tho. :smile: but yeah what were they thinking removing the swoosh to add a Jumpman lmao

I decided to rock my Laser 1s. In terms of quality, I feel like these are super slept on. One of the best IMO.
IMG_6644.JPG
IMG_6643.JPG
Yea I still wear the custom bred laser 1s I made (if you followed that laser 1 thread it was all custom tutorials toward the end) and I always find myself wearing them more than my other 1s. I still have a second pair DS. That Jimmy Jazz sale for 100 flat was dope.

CE1D95BC-0D4E-44D6-A824-AFA7F43A09CA.jpeg

Yeah man it’s no joke. Wife knows I’m into kicks and was cool at first but now she gives me the stink eye whenever she finds out I got a new pair. Luckily she’s not very perceptive and I have so many different pairs that as long as I slip a new pair of shoes into the closet without her noticing, I can break em out later and claim I’ve had them on ice or something. That, and sometimes I tell her I purchased to flip and then just end up keeping them once she forgets :lol:
My boy's wife used to be like this until he manned up and said she always be spending on high heels and whatnot. This only works if your partner be spending a lot too tho LOL.

Love my jordan 1 bred toe. Going to wear my pair I get tommrow. Can’t wait going to see if the pair I get tommrow is more tumbled then my other pair. The pair that is more tumbled will be iced. Might even miss match them. I did that with my Jordan 3 cenmetns now both toe boxes look the same. The ones I rock the left one is tumbled big time and the right shoe not so much but it’s ok because I will rock.

Love my jordan 1 bred toe. Going to wear my pair I get tommrow. Can’t wait going to see if the pair I get tommrow is more tumbled then my other pair. The pair that is more tumbled will be iced. Might even miss match them. I did that with my Jordan 3 cenmetns now both toe boxes look the same. The ones I rock the left one is tumbled big time and the right shoe not so much but it’s ok because I will rock.

That is such a cool idea....can't believe no one has ever thought of that before

Back
Top Bottom