Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Let's see? I was curious about that. I'm sure they feel good on foot broken in.
It's really hard to show in this light, but once they been worn the suede loosens up. You could probably do it with a nap brush, but that might look too uniform. The ds pairs feel flat compared to the worn one.
20180226_150042.jpg

That’s saam at the fairfax solestage.

Same saam from pound for pound west la who took everyone’s shoes and money and sold fakes while they were open for a short time
oh word? Sole stage is like a couple of stores down from flight club??

Good to know

Picked up those $83 wheats.

Thinking about selling my bred toes to cop gold toes. Something about that bred toe color blocking kinda irks me.

I like how they didn’t go with the tumble leather on the shadows, wished they did royals and breds like that but maybe we get a Properly done retro in 6 years lol

I’ve been extremely lucky with phone orders
Got gold toes from Eastbay
And now bred toes from FTL
I’m glad I didn’t give up
Kept trying like a fiend lol
They sold out 30
Min ago smh I tried calling eastbay first no luck with both

Why are Powder Blues so low? Theyre an OG 1. Id expect them to be higher in value.. nice to see for once. might have to jump on a pair sometime in near future..
Yep, i rock mine all the time. I remember when i got my pair years ago on the recent release, no one wanted em. I should've doubled up because honestly was the best quality ones released in some time.

I hope people keep hating the Game Royals.. I love them. Also love what they did with Shadows; they really should have done Banned and Royals like that.

Back
Top Bottom