Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So the rampid people backing out of low deals on stock x and goat still a thing huh

Sheesh with the resell game poppen again I expect more of the same.

Man no one knows how a shoe going to resell anymore.... so everyone is going to just buy and hope for the best.

Looks like I will get pair my pair on Wednesday. And my second pair will ship on Wednesday as well. Can’t wait to get them. Looks like the leather on them is either Really tubmlect or it’s not. Getting the info from this thread thanks everyone. Post up some pic of them bad boys

I per orderd my 2 pairs paid 260 for one and 280 for the other one. Thought that was a good price as I new people would lose there mind over these

do they buy or consign? I'm assuming that price is on consignment?
EB8DD9C7-196A-49AA-9026-03365F4F15F1.jpeg

****s Real! If You’re On The Fence About These, Jump Now Of Forever Hold Your Peace!

Chris tucker was wearing those game royals at the all star game, right? They looked atrocious.
E5A44610-1006-4961-BA05-E181A5BFFF67.jpeg

397A0EAE-3E4C-4C8F-9585-1A5F859CCCD8.png

Don’t care what drama went on, reason why I’m not so active. Here for the education and others who shares the same passion.

Back to discussion though, what do we expect with the game royals? Similar numbers to the bred toes or numbers will be similar to Royals?

Edit: and what quality and materials do we expect?

Alp got banned again?

I just finished stuffing my DS Jordans into 1 gallon Ziploc bags, because I took out my Breds again and the glitter got worse.

I know, I know. I should be rocking them, but I just have too many shoes that I would barely have them in my rotation. I like to take them out and admire them once in a while.

All I’ve ever seen that guy do is post pics in WDYWT threads and Pickup threads. How did he get banned? :lol:

I don't think he got banned. I saw him in the NMD thread the other day, unless the ban was recent.

Edit: And I am referring to his second account.

I have pants that are tailored as well, usually would rock those. At times though, I just like to throw on some jeans without the worry if I have the “right jeans” on. I’m just supporting my other NT’er who didn’t want to tuck his pants into the tongues of his 1’s. It’s a movement I’ma start. Forget about what people are going to think & just do you man! I’ma cop the matching tee’s, & still rock the NT Denim! #FlamesuitON :nthat:

Why are Powder Blues so low? Theyre an OG 1. Id expect them to be higher in value.. nice to see for once. might have to jump on a pair sometime in near future..
been wondering this for a while now..stupid limited also...id say chicago numbers possibly lower. i guess because its not 2001 and baby blue is out the window. my fav 1 of all time

Was gonna pick up the orange gatorades at ndc using a 20% code I had, saw its now 25% clearance again was glad I waited until I saw that nike added them back to the exclusions list. Shady.

Back
Top Bottom